Any Other Ohio Owners (or Owners to be)?

Awesome, glad to hear Lucid finally came through!

Even with the 19" all weather tires, I am curious to see how the AGT does in the Ohio winter weather (assuming we have some this year)...

Glad to see fellow OH Lucid owners.
New owner of an Air Touring in the Cincy area. Just took delivery from goose island last saturday. Lots of admiring looks in parking lots and on the road. Wonder if there are other Cincinnati Lucid owners.

New owner of an Air Touring in the Cincy area. Just took delivery from goose island last saturday. Lots of admiring looks in parking lots and on the road. Wonder if there are other Cincinnati Lucid owners.
I know the Ohio vs KY is a thing but I will pick mine up from Goose Island on Feb 17th. Driving back to Louisville. What kind of charge did you have when you picked up the car? In winter my Touring will likely require a charge on the long I65 drive in winter (battery poor performance). I have identified 2 EA charger locations with what appears to be good operating history. Haven't got the car yet and I am already charge challenged. I hope some of that Uncle Joe Infrastructure money installs some more charging stations soon or opens the Tesla exclusive network. It isn't really that good of a situation.

I know the Ohio vs KY is a thing but I will pick mine up from Goose Island on Feb 17th. Driving back to Louisville. What kind of charge did you have when you picked up the car? In winter my Touring will likely require a charge on the long I65 drive in winter (battery poor performance). I have identified 2 EA charger locations with what appears to be good operating history. Haven't got the car yet and I am already charge challenged. I hope some of that Uncle Joe Infrastructure money installs some more charging stations soon or opens the Tesla exclusive network. It isn't really that good of a situation.
Our return home from Chicago was actually quite eventful. We stayed the weekend with friends in Chicago after our delivery last saturday and left for home sunday afternoon with ~300 miles range left. Our usual route is I-65 to Indie and then I-74 to Cincy. For some reason, our car's nav did not recognize the Lafayette EA location (not sure if it is functional or not, but does show up on the EA app). So, the car assumed that we will not be able to make the ~200 mile distance to Indianapolis and redirected us to some non-EA chargers in South Bend, IN. We realized this quite late as we were already quite east, and then thought of going back to I-65 (big mistake). Then after driving ~40 miles on I-65 South we realized that our range was too low to reach the Indie EA location. We tried to look for any non_EA location but couldn't find any (that segment in Indiana seems to have no chrgers). By now, were at ~100 miles of range left. Highway driving and cold weather seem to eat up battery. Eventually we decided to go back to chicago and charge and stayed over another night. The EA stations also charge at a low speed (40-60KW) even if they are rated for 150kw. So it took us >2 hours to charge fully. Reached home monday late afternoon.
I would suggest that you do not rely on the car's own navigation to find charging stations. Best way would be to look up the distance in miles on google maps to the next EA station and make sure you have atleast 1.5 times that range left before you leave chicago. And then follow google maps for directions rather than the car's nav. Hope my experience helps.

Charge at the time of pickup in goose island was 365miles

About 30 mins North of Cincy. Will send you a DM.

Charge at the time of pickup in goose island was 365miles
Does your Touring have 19’s on it? If it does, weird that it was not full charged.

The charging is what could really hold me back from getting a Lucid. If I did not travel quite a bit, then would not care and charging at home would make it a non issue.

Glad to see another Ohio owner. Congrats!

Welcome to another Ohio Lucid Owner!

Did they charge you car to 100% or 80%? Mine was only at 80% when handed over...

It was 80
Does your Touring have 19’s on it? If it does, weird that it was not full charged.

The charging is what could really hold me back from getting a Lucid. If I did not travel quite a bit, then would not care and charging at home would make it a non issue.

Glad to see another Ohio owner. Congrats!
It was 80% charged with 365 miles range at the time of pickup. I have the 19" wheels. When near-fully charged it shows around 420ish miles (done that only once).

Reactions: DBV
Our return home from Chicago was actually quite eventful. We stayed the weekend with friends in Chicago after our delivery last saturday and left for home sunday afternoon with ~300 miles range left. Our usual route is I-65 to Indie and then I-74 to Cincy. For some reason, our car's nav did not recognize the Lafayette EA location (not sure if it is functional or not, but does show up on the EA app). So, the car assumed that we will not be able to make the ~200 mile distance to Indianapolis and redirected us to some non-EA chargers in South Bend, IN. We realized this quite late as we were already quite east, and then thought of going back to I-65 (big mistake). Then after driving ~40 miles on I-65 South we realized that our range was too low to reach the Indie EA location. We tried to look for any non_EA location but couldn't find any (that segment in Indiana seems to have no chrgers). By now, were at ~100 miles of range left. Highway driving and cold weather seem to eat up battery. Eventually we decided to go back to chicago and charge and stayed over another night. The EA stations also charge at a low speed (40-60KW) even if they are rated for 150kw. So it took us >2 hours to charge fully. Reached home monday late afternoon.
I would suggest that you do not rely on the car's own navigation to find charging stations. Best way would be to look up the distance in miles on google maps to the next EA station and make sure you have atleast 1.5 times that range left before you leave chicago. And then follow google maps for directions rather than the car's nav. Hope my experience helps.

Download A Better Route Planner

You'll also be surprised when you first get the car how aggressive you may drive and deplete the battery. Check your mi/kWh in the settings. Getting the best range means being above 3.2-3.6. It can be done with practice. I'm over in Indy.

Reactions: cbz
I picked up my AGT at goose island in December and drove home to Dayton. Pic shows my mileage and remaining charge at arrival. Left Chicago with 99% charge.

Attachments

• 09A792C2-43C4-4D82-B5FA-EC160322DE56.jpeg
    09A792C2-43C4-4D82-B5FA-EC160322DE56.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 105
Download A Better Route Planner

You'll also be surprised when you first get the car how aggressive you may drive and deplete the battery. Check your mi/kWh in the settings. Getting the best range means being above 3.2-3.6. It can be done with practice. I'm over in Indy.
ABRP is good. Thanks for the suggestion, will use it for my next road trip. It does not seem to have the Touring trim option though, but i guess it should be similar to AGT.
My car shows 3.1 mi/kwh, so i guess i have been a very spirited driver so far. hope i am able to improve on my efficiency.

I picked up my AGT at goose island in December and drove home to Dayton. Pic shows my mileage and remaining charge at arrival. Left Chicago with 99% charge.
Looks like you really squeezed the battery to avoid stopping on the way.
It will take me a while to be "calm" with driving with <100mile range left, especially on long trips.

Looks like you really squeezed the battery to avoid stopping on the way.
It will take me a while to be "calm" with driving with <100mile range left, especially on long trips.
Yeah, it was raining, cold and nighttime. Didn’t want to stop if I didn’t have to.

I've just come back from Chicago February 3rd. If I wanted to push it could get there, drive around all weekend and get back on a 100% charge.

As others and I have said, use ABRP, Plug Share, Chargepoint apps. The car you have to select to see chargers other than EA. @cbz what is your software version?

I've just come back from Chicago February 3rd. If I wanted to push it could get there, drive around all weekend and get back on a 100% charge.

As others and I have said, use ABRP, Plug Share, Chargepoint apps. The car you have to select to see chargers other than EA. @cbz what is your software version?

Back