Any more service centers

You need more than 1?!?!

At one point I was under the impression one is opening in San Diego. I wonder what the timeline is.

You need more than 1?!?!
My unreliable source said something about Lucid purchasing/leasing a property in town.
I have heard that the Scottsdale service center is too small and that Lucid is looking for a larger location. No details on what would happen to the existing Scottsdale service center.

Has anyone heard of more service centers opening in the Scottsdale area?
You want 2?? Closest one to me here in Eastern PA is ~170 miles away… I’m really hoping they expand their presence here. Philly would be nice.

You want 2?? Closest one to me here in Eastern PA is ~170 miles away… I’m really hoping they expand their presence here. Philly would be nice.
Try Colorado. My closest service center is an 8 hour drive, to Arizona.

Lucid needs to keep expanding, for sure. Hope to see more locations listed on the web site soon.

Closest Service Center to me is 600+ miles away and I am in Charlotte. They have two mobile techs based in Atlanta and some limited capability, but if you need a Service Center, Riviera Beach is the closest. I spoke with the regional maintenance manager and he did say that he was trying to get something most substantial “in this area”. I am not sure what that really means, but I would expect something more robust in Atlanta first.

Try Colorado. My closest service center is an 8 hour drive, to Arizona.

Lucid needs to keep expanding, for sure. Hope to see more locations listed on the web site soon.
Similar distance for me in Utah. May we be blessed with problem free cars when the time finally arrives!

Closest Service Center to me is 600+ miles away and I am in Charlotte. They have two mobile techs based in Atlanta and some limited capability, but if you need a Service Center, Riviera Beach is the closest. I spoke with the regional maintenance manager and he did say that he was trying to get something most substantial “in this area”. I am not sure what that really means, but I would expect something more robust in Atlanta first.
Actually, I think Tyson’s Corner might be about 400 miles from you…

Actually, I think Tyson’s Corner might be about 400 miles from you…
Looks to be just a Studio. They do have mobile techs out of there, but they are further than the mobile techs in Atlanta.

Service Center at Tyson’s Galleria slated to open this winter.

New Service Center at Tyson's Galleria coming along. Studio staff says they are targeting Jan 2023. Took photo yesterday.
IMG_4316.jpeg

We don't have any SC on Long Island. We are supposedly getting one in Plainview N.Y. in the Spring. Tune in and find out.

I’m hoping for one in San Diego soon!
We all are here. Real estate acquisition has fallen through a couple of times I heard. Do you have any updates that you have heard?

I have not. A friend of mine’s company actually is in the building that Lucid was trying to get, but that was a while back.

Tysons Galleria service center in Virginia a couple of weeks away, along with a number of waiting deliveries.

Attachments

• 20230218_121102.jpg
    20230218_121102.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 69
  • 20230218_120914.jpg
    20230218_120914.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 78
There’s a service center in Millbrae, CA (near San Francisco airport) where I went for some warranty work. They are slammed; they’re the only SC for 300+ miles and one of only two in CA until the one near Sacramento opens.

- T

Back