Any December offers for Air Loan/Lease?

I am interested in doing a short term lease of a pure to bridge us to Gravity. I checked with Lucid and they said I they aren’t doing Leases in Utah (our winter home) but could deliver to Vermont (our summer home). I asked if they could deliver it to Las Vegas and have it titled/licensed in Vermont (did this with our Tesla) but they said no. We have never leased before but wondered if anyone has found ways of leasing in states where it isn’t supported. I guess I could take delivery in Vermont and have it shipped to Utah but that is a huge pain and expense.

thanks for any advice.

So my DA still doesn’t have specifics for December is terms of MF and residual, but one other thing I’m concerned about is that December cars have $27k in cap cost reduction vs November deal which was $7500. You have to pay taxes on the rebate upfront so in my November contract I had to pay like 600 or 700 upfront. Will I have to pay tax on that $27k…or $2500 upfront now in the December deal? Again DA doesn’t know, but if the December offer costs me an extra $2k upfront then I’ll just take my November deal. It’s frustrating that I can’t get any answers from anyone.

So my DA still doesn’t have specifics for December is terms of MF and residual, but one other thing I’m concerned about is that December cars have $27k in cap cost reduction vs November deal which was $7500. You have to pay taxes on the rebate upfront so in my November contract I had to pay like 600 or 700 upfront. Will I have to pay tax on that $27k…or $2500 upfront now in the December deal? Again DA doesn’t know, but if the December offer costs me an extra $2k upfront then I’ll just take my November deal. It’s frustrating that I can’t get any answers from anyone.

Please let us know what you hear regarding the upfront taxes and final numbers. I took delivery on a touring two months back and my Adjusted Cap cost was the (7500 Plug-in electric Credit) + the downpayment I put for the lease. Using the same numbers now, when I check the 2023 inventory touring model lease pricing, the monthly payment is lower by about $50 but there is significant difference (lower Net capital cost).

Please let us know what you hear regarding the upfront taxes and final numbers. I took delivery on a touring two months back and my Adjusted Cap cost was the (7500 Plug-in electric Credit) + the downpayment I put for the lease. Using the same numbers now, when I check the 2023 inventory touring model lease pricing, the monthly payment is lower by about $50 but there is significant difference (lower Net capital cost).
For a 36 Month lease, if you want to buy back the vehicle there is a 14k difference compared to previous month deals. Or you pay 11% to 11.5%APR compared 0 from last month deals. When is asked BOA finance with the info compared to last month lease number, he agreed this month display looks pleasing but on paper it costs higher compare to last month.

For a 36 Month lease, if you want to buy back the vehicle there is a 14k difference compared to previous month deals. Or you pay 11% to 11.5%APR compared 0 from last month deals. When is asked BOA finance with the info compared to last month lease number, he agreed this month display looks pleasing but on paper it costs higher compare to last month.
The GT buyout is actually less than the Nov numbers. The MF did go up from 0% in Nov though, but still buyout cheaper in Dec by about $8k.

You mean it cost 14k more than last month to buy after 36 months?

The GT buyout is actually less than the Nov numbers. The MF did go up from 0% in Nov though, but still buyout cheaper in Dec by about $8k.
I don't have all the numbers but the residual for 18 month Touring lease in Nov was 72.5% and for December it was 67%. $8k lower sounds about right for 36 months. If you plan to buy, December should be better (assuming your lease cost doesn't increase)

Didn't you also fill out a December app? did you get the final numbers and taxes?

You mean it cost 14k more than last month to buy after 36 months?
Yes, we compared a Lucid Pure 36month lease from Nov to December and the buyout came 6K higher calculating all the payements mode for 36months and buyout.

I don't have all the numbers but the residual for 18 month Touring lease in Nov was 72.5% and for December it was 67%. $8k lower sounds about right for 36 months. If you plan to buy, December should be better (assuming your lease cost doesn't increase)

Didn't you also fill out a December app? did you get the final numbers and taxes?
I did fill out the app for Dec. My numbers were for a 18 mos lease.

Back