Any December offers for Air Loan/Lease?

Yes Conquest and Referral are applicable to lease for all vehicles. DDP and SSP is free on lease except for Pure. Now i am waiting to check if the lease comes with 0% APR like last few months.

Reactions: DBV
interested in the lowest cost lease to get us out of our 2021 refresh Tesla model S prior and wait for Gravity. In addition to the finances, concerned that the new driving experience between model S - wife’s daily driver and car we drive back and forth across country snowbirding - and the Air will require a learning curve as that would annoy her.

Spoke to SA for my friend. She indicated that Conquest will apply on leasing. My friend only wants to lease so, I made it clear to her.
if he moves forward then I’m excited for my referral 😂
Do you know if it is a reduction in the capital cost? Or a rebate (like the referral)?

Yes Conquest and Referral are applicable to lease for all vehicles. DDP and SSP is free on lease except for Pure. Now i am waiting to check if the lease comes with 0% APR like last few months.
Can you let us know the residual and money factor when you get it? My DA hasn’t responded to me lol

Are you sure? On november SSP and DDP werent free.. right? And it doesnt show that on the calculator?

Are you sure? On november SSP and DDP werent free.. right? And it doesnt show that on the calculator?
On 2022 AT lease 11,900 DDP and SSP discount, 7500 Air credit, 7500 EV credit. But the lease cost is still higher than last month. Waiting for my DA to comeback. If this help reduce the residual lower to buy back , its best deal.

Attachments

• IMG_0780.png
    IMG_0780.png
    266.9 KB · Views: 93
On 2022 AT lease 11,900 DDP and SSP discount, 7500 Air credit, 7500 EV credit. But the lease cost is still higher than last month. Waiting for my DA to comeback. If this help reduce the residual lower to buy back , its best deal.
Cap cost is like $15k less than November so either they dropped the residual to buy or they increased the money factor. Hopefully not the latter

I don’t know if I missed it earlier today or if they changed the language in the last couple hours but now it says conquest applies to leases as well. It looks like if I account for that extra $2k discount…I could get a DDP/SSP car for the same monthly as my DD/SSP that I’m supposed to take delivery of on Monday…what should I do? Would there be any incentives to buy a non-DDP car or should I let i drop it and switch to a DDP/SSP car? I don’t care that much for DDP but why wouldn’t I take it if it’s free
I was looking for some answers… Started following because I had the same exact concerns and questions. Now it seems our situations are identical.lol
I'm trying to keep it short so I'll skip over to this week.. Out of nowhere pushing me to take delivery
K

s that attracted me here in the first place. And I can't figure out these numbers with the leasing calculator on several different models
I'm on the phone with them now he said no to zero % it's 10% sounds sketchy

I was looking for some answers… Started following because I had the same exact concerns and questions. Now it seems our situations are identical.lol
I'm trying to keep it short so I'll skip over to this week.. Out of nowhere pushing me to take delivery
K

s that attracted me here in the first place. And I can't figure out these numbers with the leasing calculator on several different models

I'm on the phone with them now he said no to zero % it's 10% sounds sketchy
10% on lease :eek:, are they trying to push people away from lease.

So my DA says he has no idea on residual and money factor, just that it’s not 0 anymore. He also claims that conquest doesn’t apply to leases and the website is wrong…

He said he would try to get more information later today or Monday

Last edited:
So my DA says he has no idea on residual and money factor, just that it’s not 0 anymore. He also claims that conquest doesn’t apply to leases and the website is wrong…

He said he would try to get more information later today or Monday
Please let us know what you find out

Reactions: DBV
It seems no more 5.99 APR for Loans, showing me 7.2 when trying to fill the application. Not sure what Lucid is trying to do :( . Offer show reduction on price compared to last month, but if we put numbers on paper it higher compared to last month.

It seems no more 5.99 APR for Loans, showing me 7.2 when trying to fill the application. Not sure what Lucid is trying to do :( . Offer show reduction on price compared to last month, but if we put numbers on paper it higher compared to last month.
Would be surprised if pricing is not as competitive in Nov. Unless they were happy with Nov sales and reaching the bottom of their inventory. I'm sure many potential buyers waited till Dec to see if lower pricing come up but with the amount of discounting so far, I don't think that would be the case.

Would be surprised if pricing is not as competitive in Nov. Unless they were happy with Nov sales and reaching the bottom of their inventory. I'm sure many potential buyers waited till Dec to see if lower pricing come up but with the amount of discounting so far, I don't think that would be the case.
Is it just me or is it weird that they are incentivizing SSP/DDP so much. It would make sense if all the cars had the hardware and they were just flipping a switch on the software, but like how are they going to sell the SS/DD cars? Seems to me like they will have to heavily discount these cars in the future like they did with the 22 GTs. Seems like a bad plan.

Is it just me or is it weird that they are incentivizing SSP/DDP so much. It would make sense if all the cars had the hardware and they were just flipping a switch on the software, but like how are they going to sell the SS/DD cars? Seems to me like they will have to heavily discount these cars in the future like they did with the 22 GTs. Seems like a bad plan.
Trying to push out the more desirable models to improve sales. I'm sure by next year things settle down and back to normal. Especially as we near Gravity sales. Once inventory goes down enough, they will start building RWD Pures, the Touring and GT will be specuial orders. Makes sense to get Pure with options that you want. If you get a good offer on Touring or GT, go for it. Once inventory goes down, these won't last.

Alright team. So my DA confirmed Conquest is available to leases. Now here's my dilemma. Touring or Grand Touring....

1. First option is to take a Touring fully loaded with SSP/DDP and glass roof. This ends up being $20 less than my existing SSP/DD car that i specced last month.

2. For $50 more, I can also get a GT which of course is already fully loaded. Based on the msrp of the vehicles, the GT is a no-brainer "deal" wise. My only hesitation is that, when i test drove the GT, it felt noticeably heavier and less nimble than the Touring. And at least on the demo cars that are limited to 80mph, the GT did not feel any faster to me. They both have the same instrumented 0-60 anyway.

Should I compromise on the handling for the better "value"?

Alright team. So my DA confirmed Conquest is available to leases. Now here's my dilemma. Touring or Grand Touring....

1. First option is to take a Touring fully loaded with SSP/DDP and glass roof. This ends up being $20 less than my existing SSP/DD car that i specced last month.

2. For $50 more, I can also get a GT which of course is already fully loaded. Based on the msrp of the vehicles, the GT is a no-brainer "deal" wise. My only hesitation is that, when i test drove the GT, it felt noticeably heavier and less nimble than the Touring. And at least on the demo cars that are limited to 80mph, the GT did not feel any faster to me. They both have the same instrumented 0-60 anyway.

Should I compromise on the handling for the better "value"?
Don't forget, insurance may be more (or harder to get) for the GT vs Touring. Check with your current agent/company for rates.

Website is in the process of being updated! Looks like it's all broken, but i can see they have 2024 inventory now,

1. Touring had a price drop but leather and 20s are optional equipment now.
2. SSP/DDP are free addons for purchase/lease
3. $300 charging station credit
It looks like there are no more inventory Touring cars that comes with DDP. To get SSP and DDP you need to go the 2023 GT route. There are few touring that comes with SSP. Am I missing anything?

It looks like there are no more inventory Touring cars that comes with DDP. To get SSP and DDP you need to go the 2023 GT route. There are few touring that comes with SSP. Am I missing anything?
Make sure you put the 2023 filter on when searching for Touring otherwise you’ll only see 2024s by default which don’t have DDP

Back