Any December offers for Air Loan/Lease?

sri

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
Any new offers for December for Loan/Lease on Air Pure or other vehicles?

No response from my DA too.

Website is in the process of being updated! Looks like it's all broken, but i can see they have 2024 inventory now,

1. Touring had a price drop but leather and 20s are optional equipment now.
2. SSP/DDP are free addons for purchase/lease
3. $300 charging station credit

Now we get air credit and Plugin savings for Leasing 😮

Attachments

• IMG_0779.png
    IMG_0779.png
    331.9 KB · Views: 157
Now we get air credit and Plugin savings for Leasing 😮
hmmm i think they've reduced the residuals or something to compensate. I'm not seeing an equivalent car being any cheaper. Last month my $102k msrp Touring with glass canopy and SSP and only the Air Credit of $7500 with cap cost of $95k was $1250/month with 0 down for 18 months.

Now a fully loaded car with SSP/DDP/GC is $110k msrp with Air Credit, Pro Credit, EV rebate totaling liek $27k in rebates and a cap cost of $86k, but it's showing $1350/month with 0 down for 18 months.

Do you see anything differently?

hmmm i think they've reduced the residuals or something to compensate. I'm not seeing an equivalent car being any cheaper. Last month my $102k msrp Touring with glass canopy and SSP and only the Air Credit of $7500 with cap cost of $95k was $1250/month with 0 down for 18 months.

Now a fully loaded car with SSP/DDP/GC is $110k msrp with Air Credit, Pro Credit, EV rebate totaling liek $27k in rebates and a cap cost of $86k, but it's showing $1350/month with 0 down for 18 months.

Do you see anything differently?
Ohh yes, in fact the price is high now ☹️

Ohh yes, in fact the price is high now ☹️
Weird that the prices went up…maybe they were happy with how many cars they sold in November? You’d think they’d have an end of year rush to get everything out. Maybe they just aren’t trying to promote too much leasing

Weird that the prices went up…maybe they were happy with how many cars they sold in November? You’d think they’d have an end of year rush to get everything out. Maybe they just aren’t trying to promote too much leasing
Even on purchase there is no difference in price ☹️

I’m seeing every page has conflicting numbers on it. I think maybe we should wait a little. One page says touring is $1099 with $5k down for 18 months and in the calculator it shows the old $9k down

I don’t know if I missed it earlier today or if they changed the language in the last couple hours but now it says conquest applies to leases as well. It looks like if I account for that extra $2k discount…I could get a DDP/SSP car for the same monthly as my DD/SSP that I’m supposed to take delivery of on Monday…what should I do? Would there be any incentives to buy a non-DDP car or should I let i drop it and switch to a DDP/SSP car? I don’t care that much for DDP but why wouldn’t I take it if it’s free

I don’t know if I missed it earlier today or if they changed the language in the last couple hours but now it says conquest applies to leases as well. It looks like if I account for that extra $2k discount…I could get a DDP/SSP car for the same monthly as my DD/SSP that I’m supposed to take delivery of on Monday…what should I do? Would there be any incentives to buy a non-DDP car or should I let i drop it and switch to a DDP/SSP car? I don’t care that much for DDP but why wouldn’t I take it if it’s free
I am not sure Conquest applies to leases now. Would be nice if it does. The wording on their website really is not clear.

Spoke to SA for my friend. She indicated that Conquest will apply on leasing. My friend only wants to lease so, I made it clear to her.
if he moves forward then I’m excited for my referral 😂

Back