• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Android Auto Thursday

Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!!!!!

Just remember that “Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent and be patient.” ― Germany Kent
1000012219.gif
1000012220.gif

That was a mistake from me last week, but I think this week is it ....I talked to an insider and here's what they said "What? Why are you asking me, I work at nVidia, ask someone from Lucid"
There is little room for interpretation there, today is the day.

That was a mistake from me last week, but I think this week is it ....I talked to an insider and here's what they said "What? Why are you asking me, I work at nVidia, ask someone from Lucid"
There is little room for interpretation there, today is the day.
I asked my mom, she said “I don’t know, maybe tomorrow?” AA confirmed tomorrow!

I've given up on AA. I'm hoping for world peace.
That reminds me - Godot showed up at my house today. Had a nice long conversation with him, an old friend.

Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!!!!

Just remember that “Silence is victory and patience is glory. Let silence speak our identity and let patience keep our dignity.” ― Aram Seriteratai

I actually don't even care about AA anymore, but I would like the Google Maps to replace the current system, and maybe even have a fully mapped route with any/all stops load into the NAV system. There are a number of locations I go to where the system literally does not recognize an address, and I've needed to use my phone to locate.

Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!!!!

Just remember that “Silence is victory and patience is glory. Let silence speak our identity and let patience keep our dignity.” ― Aram Seriteratai
1000012288.gif

wow i thought today was Wednesday (i had 1/1 off). thanks for the reminder AA thread 😆

I actually don't even care about AA anymore, but I would like the Google Maps to replace the current system, and maybe even have a fully mapped route with any/all stops load into the NAV system. There are a number of locations I go to where the system literally does not recognize an address, and I've needed to use my phone to locate.
I agree, a lot of stuff would be resolved with just better information density on the current screens for tidal and maps. I basically use AA for Waze and some alt listening apps like Libby and Audible and trying to do that on the phone while driving is really not good.
I'm still using the carplay-AA adapter to achieve this in a more reasonable way.

I agree, a lot of stuff would be resolved with just better information density on the current screens for tidal and maps. I basically use AA for Waze and some alt listening apps like Libby and Audible and trying to do that on the phone while driving is really not good...
Just Google Maps for me. Otherwise AA is an unnecessary kind-of-kluge.

Still Waze for me. But I'd also like AA for podcasts. But if Google maps was added as a native nav or even a separate app, I'd be OK switching from Waze. But since Google owns Waze, it's probably a package deal right?

Still Waze for me. But I'd also like AA for podcasts. But if Google maps was added as a native nav or even a separate app, I'd be OK switching from Waze. But since Google owns Waze, it's probably a package deal right?
Could be, though Waze came to our AAOS Volvo's app store about 24 months after Google Maps.

Waze has been run separately for a while, I think that may have changed recently

I'd be happy with just Google Maps too, but using it from my phone has the benefit of addresses for upcoming calendar appointments are already on the screen waiting. That's really nice.

Back