Alexa & Tidal

SubSailor

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Tesla M3, AirGT
I subscribed to Tidal HD Plus and still cannot get it to play on Lucid. Maybe borski or bunnylebowski can DM me with step-by-step instructions. (I am a rocket scientist, not a sound engineer!) I also cannot get Alexa to activate. When I go to applications or hit the mike, Alexa just shows "authorizing" and nothing happens. Any insights???

Can you take some photos or videos of the issues you're having with both Alexa and Tidal, while you're trying to set it up? That would help us help you.

Can you take some photos or videos of the issues you're having with both Alexa and Tidal, while you're trying to set it up? That would help us help you.
I will be doing some more training tomorrow and will take videos/pixs. Not a lot to see since with Alexa....I hit the mike icon, then tap sign in icon and get the word "authorizing" forever. I believe I am supposed to get a QR code to scan.
With Tidal, I believe it is operator error at this point. I am trying to read all I can find but nothing much available on the integrated Tidal system on Lucid.

I will be doing some more training tomorrow and will take videos/pixs. Not a lot to see since with Alexa....I hit the mike icon, then tap sign in icon and get the word "authorizing" forever. I believe I am supposed to get a QR code to scan.
With Tidal, I believe it is operator error at this point. I am trying to read all I can find but nothing much available on the integrated Tidal system on Lucid.
I'm case you haven't seen this
Screenshot_20221103_210345_Drive.jpg

Back