Air Pure standard equipment

The Air Pure comes standard with RWD. AWD is $5K option. Also only available in non-leather Tahoe interior. Glass roof is not available, and Dream drive Pro and stereo upgrades are optional. Black & white paint are no cost, where other colors are $800 upcharge. Hope this helped.

The Air Pure comes standard with RWD. AWD is $5K option. Also only available in non-leather Tahoe interior. Glass roof is not available, and Dream drive Pro and stereo upgrades are optional. Black & white paint are no cost, where other colors are $800 upcharge. Hope this helped.
What about the basics like heated seats and heated steering wheel?

Not sure about those in particular, but if you contact Lucid, a rep will answer your specific questions.

Not sure about those in particular, but if you contact Lucid, a rep will answer your specific questions.
That's what I expected when I emailed my sales advisor a couple weeks ago. So far no response. As others have stated Lucid's lack of transparency and customer service is beginning to be frustrating.

That's what I expected when I emailed my sales advisor a couple weeks ago. So far no response. As others have stated Lucid's lack of transparency and customer service is beginning to be frustrating.
To be fair, a lot of the specifics, the options available and pricing for them on the Pure are still in development. Until they get closer to actual production, the sales advisors won’t have the information. By the time they ask the first reservation holders to confirm, all the information will be disseminated.

I'm editing the list @Stevepatek put together from his SA for the Touring removing what is not on the Pure:

• Standard 480hp with 406 miles of range. Rear Wheel Drive.
  • Standard 19" range wheels
  • Stellar White and Infinite Black are standard no-cost colors.
  • Standard Independent Front 5-Link Suspension and Rear Integral-Link Suspension with Semi-Active Dampers.
  • Rack & Pinion Electronic Power Steering with Speed Sensitive Assist.
  • Four-Wheel Anti-Lock Braking System with Electronic Brake Force Distribution | Power-Assisted Front & Rear Ventilated Disc Brakes with Automatic Regeneration.
  • 756v Charging System.
  • Standard Adaptive LED Front Lighting System with Daytime Signature LED Lighting and Charging Status Indication.
  • Standard Soft-Close Doors.
  • Standard Heated Precision Windshield Wipers.
  • Standard Metal Roof with Q4 availability.
  • Standard Personalized Driver Profiles with Facial Recognition (5 Saved + Guest Profiles).
  • Power Open/Close Front Trunk and Rear Trunk Closures.
  • Mojave Purluxe.
  • Standard 14-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats with Memory. Heated Front Seats with Heated Rear Seats and Heated Steering Wheel.
  • Standard Configurable Interior Ambient Lighting.
  • Standard Cabin HEPA Filtration.
  • Standard 12-Speaker 500-Watt Audio System (Q4 Availability).
  • Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility and Amazon Alexa Voice Integration.
  • Standard 3-Years of Complimentary Charging through Electrify America when reserved before June 30th 2022.
  • DreamDrive (base) ADAS System.
DreamDrive - Driver Monitoring System (Includes Distracted Driver Alert & Drowsy Driver Alert)
- Front & Rear Cross Traffic Protection
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Warning
- Blind Spot Warning - Lane Departure Protection
- Rear Pedestrian Collision Protection
- Highway Assist (Includes Lane Centering Control & Traffic Jam Assist)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Speed Limit Assist
- Traffic Drive-Off Alert
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- High Beam Assist
- Automatic Park In & Out (Parallel & Perpendicular)
- Park Distance Warning - Park Comfort Braking
- Rear View Monitoring

Note the lack of 360 surround view and blind spot display

0 - 60 in 3.8 seconds with summer performance tires

We also know that some of the interior materials is downgraded from the GT (no alcantara and different grade leather) and it may be that it is downgraded further from the Touring.

Where did you get AWD for $5k?

I'm editing the list @Stevepatek put together from his SA for the Touring removing what is not on the Pure:

• Standard 480hp with 406 miles of range. Rear Wheel Drive.
  • Standard 19" range wheels
  • Stellar White and Infinite Black are standard no-cost colors.
  • Standard Independent Front 5-Link Suspension and Rear Integral-Link Suspension with Semi-Active Dampers.
  • Rack & Pinion Electronic Power Steering with Speed Sensitive Assist.
  • Four-Wheel Anti-Lock Braking System with Electronic Brake Force Distribution | Power-Assisted Front & Rear Ventilated Disc Brakes with Automatic Regeneration.
  • 756v Charging System.
  • Standard Adaptive LED Front Lighting System with Daytime Signature LED Lighting and Charging Status Indication.
  • Standard Soft-Close Doors.
  • Standard Heated Precision Windshield Wipers.
  • Standard Metal Roof with Q4 availability.
  • Standard Personalized Driver Profiles with Facial Recognition (5 Saved + Guest Profiles).
  • Power Open/Close Front Trunk and Rear Trunk Closures.
  • Mojave Purluxe.
  • Standard 14-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats with Memory. Heated Front Seats with Heated Rear Seats and Heated Steering Wheel.
  • Standard Configurable Interior Ambient Lighting.
  • Standard Cabin HEPA Filtration.
  • Standard 12-Speaker 500-Watt Audio System (Q4 Availability).
  • Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility and Amazon Alexa Voice Integration.
  • Standard 3-Years of Complimentary Charging through Electrify America when reserved before June 30th 2022.
  • DreamDrive (base) ADAS System.
DreamDrive - Driver Monitoring System (Includes Distracted Driver Alert & Drowsy Driver Alert)
- Front & Rear Cross Traffic Protection
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Warning
- Blind Spot Warning - Lane Departure Protection
- Rear Pedestrian Collision Protection
- Highway Assist (Includes Lane Centering Control & Traffic Jam Assist)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Speed Limit Assist
- Traffic Drive-Off Alert
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- High Beam Assist
- Automatic Park In & Out (Parallel & Perpendicular)
- Park Distance Warning - Park Comfort Braking
- Rear View Monitoring

Note the lack of 360 surround view and blind spot display

0 - 60 in 3.8 seconds with summer performance tires

We also know that some of the interior materials is downgraded from the GT (no alcantara and different grade leather) and it may be that it is downgraded further from the Touring.
Does DreamDrive PRO have 360 surround view and blind spot display?

What about the basics like heated seats and heated steering wheel?

@svoelpel Did you find out about heated seats?

@Kenny B with the AWD option do you get additional range or power? Any details on that?

@svoelpel Did you find out about heated seats?

@Kenny B with the AWD option do you get additional range or power? Any details on that?
As I recently downgraded to Pure (due to tax concern in my country) I'm also interested in knowing more about this, especially the power rating for the AWD version.

Would have been nice to know the hp rating with AWD. I am a Pure reservation holder, and wanted to add the second motor. Was considering upgrading to Touring, but if the HP boost is there with the second motor, no need to upgrade.

It appears, that if the HP rating isn't increased with the second motor, i would need to pay the new pricing of a touring to get that HP.

Would have been nice to know the hp rating with AWD. I am a Pure reservation holder, and wanted to add the second motor. Was considering upgrading to Touring, but if the HP boost is there with the second motor, no need to upgrade.

It appears, that if the HP rating isn't increased with the second motor, i would need to pay the new pricing of a touring to get that HP.
I get that a lot of people are hoping the AWD Pure is basically a Touring without the option for a glass roof, but there has to be SOME justification for the extra money on the Touring, right?

Thus, I'd be shocked if AWD Pure is the same HP as the Touring. It should be more than the RWD Pure, but somewhere below Touring, I would think.

I suspect the Pure AWD horsepower and range info will be released closer to the time that they take actual orders for the Pure. It's possible that the details are still in development at this point.

The difference between Touring and Pure as far as I can tell are:

Glass roof can be ordered on touring.
AWD
20 inch wheels vs 19 for Pure
Touring has leather seating vs PurLuxe leather alternative in the Pure.
Touring you can choose the interior color, Pure is only offered in Mojave (grey).

Website does indicate a HP advantage for Touring but as there are not many details on the AWD Pure its hard to be sure.

i see the below on my lucid air reserveation when it comes to look. does any one has idea what this means...

Color Zenith Red $800
Look Platinum Included---does this mean air pure also metal paltinum roof...??

Back