Air Charging

Might want to post a new thread for help with this. Not to be that guy, but it's kind of bad etiquette to hijack a thread.
 
I’m not trying to “hijack a thread”. I merely went to the forum site and posted under Lucid AirCharging. My problem is with charging. If others on this site have problems with my posting a “charging” inquiry then please let me know.
Best,
 
I’m not sure where to post this so will try here. I’ve had my AT for nearly a year. Lately I have been unable to schedule charging. I set it for 12:30 AM when rates are cheaper. It immediately starts charging, not waiting until the scheduled time. I stop the charging, continue with the attempted 12:30 start, go to bed, and it never charges. I’ve done a recent reboot without any correction.
I’ve not had any problem until the past few weeks. Thoughts?
Check your AM/PM settings. Others have been caught by this.
 
Thanks Coyote. It definitely says 12:30 AM. I have been charging at this time at my home since last May. Good thought though.
 
Thanks Coyote. It definitely says 12:30 AM. I have been charging at this time at my home since last May. Good thought though.
You’ll get more help if you either post a new thread or pick a thread that’s already about scheduled charging. This thread isn’t.
 
Back
Top