Aftermarket Wheels for Gravity

Please share details on Bolt Pattern, Center Bore and Stud Threads for 22/23" wheels. I am looking for suitable Wheel Spacers.
 
Please share details on Bolt Pattern, Center Bore and Stud Threads for 22/23" wheels. I am looking for suitable Wheel Spacers.
Same spec as the air, make sure they are rated to hold 7500lb fully loaded and hope stock hubs don’t snap.

5x120 bolt pattern
64.1 bore
M14x1.5
 
For the front wheel tire combo, you might be able to get away with more offset (i.e. pushing the rim outward) by going with a narrower tire and giving the front suspension a lot of negative camber like the guys who "slam" their cars do (mainly joking): View attachment 33999

By the way, I think those wheels you are having built will look fantastic on the Gravity, looking forward to seeing them mounted.
I thought about going 25mm offset to make it cleaner when I drop the car to lowest setting but fender liner is a concern. I have a one finger gap from the tires to liner. Lucid made the wheel fender liners very tight.
Is this a 'per-wheel' or a 'per-set' cost? A set to me is two wheels. Any other way to get in touch as I'm not on Instagram. Thanks!
Per set at 22” front and 23” rear (4 wheels). If you go smaller size it’ll be cheaper.

You can text Mike at +1 (949) 378-1903. Let him know Jack from Lucid Forums sent you.
 
Last edited:
Please share details on Bolt Pattern, Center Bore and Stud Threads for 22/23" wheels. I am looking for suitable Wheel Spacers.
Same spec as the air, make sure they are rated to hold 7500lb fully loaded and hope stock hubs don’t snap.

5x120 bolt pattern
64.1 bore
M14x1.5
Yeah, @Gravitas will need to run integrated studs spacers which I’m hesitant about but I know there are plenty of people running those on different cars with no issues.

If I were to use spacers, I’d only go 5mm max but that’s a personal preference.

20mm is the perfect flush fitment at “low” suspension setting.

FYI, torque specs for Gravity wheels is 190Nm which is 140 ft-lb.
IMG_4090.webp
 
I thought about going 25mm offset to make it cleaner when I drop the car to lowest setting but fender liner is a concern. I have a one finger gap from the tires to liner. Lucid made the wheel fender liners very tight.

Per set at 22” front and 23” rear (4 wheels). If you go smaller size it’ll be cheaper.

You can text Mike at +1 (949) 378-1903. Let him know Jack from Lucid Forums sent you.
Will do and thanks!
 
I am still working through the second balancing, but here is the pre-view and a claim to be the first with an aftermarket wheel and tire setup, first with a square setup, and first with the headache that might follow.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8550.webp
    IMG_8550.webp
    322.6 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_8551.webp
    IMG_8551.webp
    228.7 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_8552.webp
    IMG_8552.webp
    309.6 KB · Views: 339
I am still working through the second balancing, but here is the pre-view and a claim to be the first with an aftermarket wheel and tire setup, first with a square setup, and first with the headache that might follow.
Wow looks great! Any rubbing? Flush fitment all around?
 
Wow looks great! Any rubbing? Flush fitment all around?
Rear seems to be a touch out, nothing I will cry about.

Haven’t properly driven yet but visually in the lowest setting no obvious issues
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8539.webp
    IMG_8539.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 333
  • IMG_8540.webp
    IMG_8540.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 311
  • IMG_8542.webp
    IMG_8542.webp
    761.3 KB · Views: 291
Rear
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8571.webp
    IMG_8571.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 290
  • IMG_8572.webp
    IMG_8572.webp
    286.6 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_8573.webp
    IMG_8573.webp
    306.2 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_8574.webp
    IMG_8574.webp
    322.9 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_8575.webp
    IMG_8575.webp
    252.7 KB · Views: 264
What about the front when you turn the wheels. How close is it to the fender liner?

Rear poke is fine and will actually look better when you drop the car to “lowest”
 
I am still working through the second balancing, but here is the pre-view and a claim to be the first with an aftermarket wheel and tire setup, first with a square setup, and first with the headache that might follow.
Wow when it’s on low it looks like some sort of insane hot rod or something. Looks awesome.
 
Are these factory tire width then?
They are factory size tire with a mix of LARGE front tire and a MEDIUM rear tire.

Now sizing is a bit of a joke as road patch is completely different, currently 9.7” front and 10.5” rear.

Small tire front and rear are under 9” and the medium isn’t much better. Large goes up to 10” road contact patch rear.

And they are all 265/285…starting to be a bit of a running joke since 3 different tires are completely different with the same width, and I am not even talking efficiency vs medium vs summer, just the road touching part, which to me is the most important as that’s how I stop and deal with the rain.

According to government ratings the small tire is A and middle is B for rain traction…surprise

The brakes are huge…
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8486.webp
    IMG_8486.webp
    489 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_8484.webp
    IMG_8484.webp
    882.6 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_8485.webp
    IMG_8485.webp
    745.4 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_8488.webp
    IMG_8488.webp
    171.9 KB · Views: 235
Weighed the small wheels too, for science
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8578.webp
    IMG_8578.webp
    256.3 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_8577.webp
    IMG_8577.webp
    260.3 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_8581.webp
    IMG_8581.webp
    996 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_8598.webp
    IMG_8598.webp
    397 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_8599.webp
    IMG_8599.webp
    300.6 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_8600.webp
    IMG_8600.webp
    319.7 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_8607.webp
    IMG_8607.webp
    383.7 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_8609.webp
    IMG_8609.webp
    317.8 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_8613.webp
    IMG_8613.webp
    968.4 KB · Views: 225
They are factory size tire with a mix of LARGE front tire and a MEDIUM rear tire.

Now sizing is a bit of a joke as road patch is completely different, currently 9.7” front and 10.5” rear.

Small tire front and rear are under 9” and the medium isn’t much better. Large goes up to 10” road contact patch rear.

And they are all 265/285…starting to be a bit of a running joke since 3 different tires are completely different with the same width, and I am not even talking efficiency vs medium vs summer, just the road touching part, which to me is the most important as that’s how I stop and deal with the rain.

According to government ratings the small tire is A and middle is B for rain traction…surprise

The brakes are huge…
I actually installed half of the wheel appearance kit today. The factory covers scratch the wheels so I gotta polish that out before I am okay with it. I don’t think there’s a way around that though.

The way the factory wheel covers work was impressive, they made the sidewall of the tires look shorter by ever so slightly overlapping the lip. Similar to the Cybertruck except they don’t pop the tires…
 
Forging materials for the center has been picked up. They’re 150lbs in raw material before they’re machine milled!

IMG_0731.webp
 
Guesstimated end product weight?
CAD weight is inaccurate. I’ll weigh them when production is finished. It’ll be lighter than OEM.
Can we please see renderings of your wheels.
I shared some renderings in the original post. Here’s some pics again.
C6BA9E19-CBEA-4789-97B4-AA2C0091E6E8.webp

D3636B67-97B5-46A7-A042-674B3A21E58F.webp
 
Back
Top