6 Months With My AirGT

Welcome. How's the weather in Maine?

Welcome! I was just up your way last week in my own Red AGT - keep hoping to see more of us in the area.

Welcome! I was just up your way last week in my own Red AGT - keep hoping to see more of us in the area.
Welcome to Maine. I have yet to see another Lucid in the area.

I love traveling in Maine. I've taken my Air to Portland and Richmond areas. I really wish EA had chargers north of Portland as I enjoy going further up and into Canada

We are in Kittery and have a EA charger on the other side of town I use it when I'm in a hurry or we have shopping to do. We charge more at home though. I took it up the MT. Washington Toll Road in early June before the crowds arrived. Great trip both ways and the trip down was easy with the regen braking. Other cars had to pull over to cool their brakes, I never touched the pedal.

We are in Kittery and have a EA charger on the other side of town I use it when I'm in a hurry or we have shopping to do. We charge more at home though. I took it up the MT. Washington Toll Road in early June before the crowds arrived. Great trip both ways and the trip down was easy with the regen braking. Other cars had to pull over to cool their brakes, I never touched the pedal.
I know Kittery well, wife’s family has a dry cleaning business there. I’ve charged at that EA charger at those outlets a couple times, it’s actually the most reliable EA charger I’ve used. 150kw only but it pulls 172 usually.

Good to know about the EA charger there. I'm in Maine once a year to spend time at our house in Wells Beach. Looking forward to making the trip in my lucid next year!

I’m in CA….but welcome to the Lucid Family!!! You will LOVE it!! I took ownership of my AGT in April as well.

Back