#490 is here

gmglass

Verified Owner
Cars
DE-R Zenith Red, 21"
DE Number
Referral Code
0FS9A9RW
Here are some pictures of #490. Trunk scale to a four year old boy inside.

Couldn’t be happier with the product. I know the software isn’t perfect, but I also know it will get better. A HUGE THANK YOU to the early owners that developed, and supplemented, the checklist - it was MONEY!

Attachments

• 94F34289-BCEF-4793-9B43-EF8BEE0CB78D.jpeg
    94F34289-BCEF-4793-9B43-EF8BEE0CB78D.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 285
  • 4CC5014E-DA1E-489A-AA16-671069DB5761.jpeg
    4CC5014E-DA1E-489A-AA16-671069DB5761.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 296
  • D9118B54-E190-4D0E-B172-B2E181CAA8BD.jpeg
    D9118B54-E190-4D0E-B172-B2E181CAA8BD.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 258
  • 2846B922-9429-4655-91A4-34881E3F1357.jpeg
    2846B922-9429-4655-91A4-34881E3F1357.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 236
  • 11FB423E-FCC5-4D8F-B093-5234C8109E0A.jpeg
    11FB423E-FCC5-4D8F-B093-5234C8109E0A.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 247
  • C8EC0CBE-0FB1-416B-A526-E588F1F7F7C7.jpeg
    C8EC0CBE-0FB1-416B-A526-E588F1F7F7C7.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 234
  • F3CD3907-0DEF-4D69-80A2-539FB6EA82CD.jpeg
    F3CD3907-0DEF-4D69-80A2-539FB6EA82CD.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 304

Couldn’t be happier with the product. I know the software isn’t perfect, but I also know it will get better. A HUGE THANK YOU to the early owners that developed, and supplemented, the checklist - it was MONEY!
Did you remove the plastic wheel covers or was the car delivered without the plastic wheel inserts?

Very nice
of course I might be biased :)

Very nice! Is the checklist public -- if so, where can i find it?

@Bel

1. Check some accent parts, reports of hybrid matte and polished finishes vs. all of one or the other
  2. Homelink Instructions
  3. Alexa voice command training needed?
  4. Navigation Set Up - Set Upper Nav Screen to 3D and lower to 2D
  5. Check Surround View for Parking Assistance
  6. Check Both Front Seats Heat and Cool Ventilation
  7. Check Seatbelt Retraction and Height Adjustment - All Seats
  8. Check Air Vents Adjustability
  9. Check Windshield Wipers - Proper Seating and Operation
  10. Trunk rubber gaskets
  11. Trunk alignment and clearance at bottom – Sharp Edges? Marks?
  12. Rear door seals
  13. Remove wheel inserts
  14. Open/Close “Frunk” multiple times to ensure smooth operation using Fob and from inside the car
  15. Adjust the Side Bolsters all the way in and all the way out to see if any “popping” noise
  16. Massage Seats – Try the Deep Setting on Level 1, 2, and 3 to see if any difference?
  17. Setting up Profiles for Key Fob and Mobile Key
  18. Mobile Key setup on Lucid App
  19. Facial Recognition Profile Setup
  20. Key Card vs Key Fob vs Mobile App (iPhone) for Locking/Unlocking (all on person)
  21. Make sure all door handles respond to pushing/pulling
  22. Approaching with paired mobile key causes vehicle to unlock (various angles).
  23. Unlock vehicle with non-paired key and make sure it recognizes main driver's face
  24. Window shades operation fully functional
  25. Instructions for Hard and Soft Resets
  26. Reboot sequences: power the car down and back up to check screen loading because some cars are in service for a couple days to replace a faulty module
  27. License Plate attachment – proper screws and tightness
  28. PPF and Ceramic Coating – What does Detail Shop need -Key fob or Key card?
  29. Setting Up Lucid App and proper charging procedure with EA
  30. Siri Shortcuts on Lucid App
  31. Bluetooth operation for Apple Music and books on tape (not “Audible” app)
  32. Quality of Glass and Carpets? Scratches on paint or glass?
  33. How to Remove and Replace Aero Covers on Wheels?
  34. Full Test Drive with Rep before leaving Center – Use Alexa And Navigation To Find Nearby EA Charging Station and “Top Off” – Any unusual fan squeal noise?
  35. Order Lucid Home Charger Unit
  36. Owner’s Manual Hard Copy?
  37. When will Apple CarPlay be available?
  38. Confirm your front windshield has the “open” corner for fastrak transponder etc. it seems v hard to confirm visually when the Temporary license is stuck on the windshield in the exact
  39. Check the doors don’t interfere with each other when opening. The gaps looked great, but my passenger rear door hit the front door when it was opened
  40. Walk through the reboot & mechanical door opening (though I guess it has been talked about here). A few here in the Bay Area have had doors say they are open etc when they weren’t. This has required reboot and using the mechanical door opener

Thanks a lot gmglass!!!
There is a whole thread :)

let me See if I can find it

Reactions: Bel

Love the car, that's my color. Love the wheels!

@Bel

1. Check some accent parts, reports of hybrid matte and polished finishes vs. all of one or the other
  2. Homelink Instructions
  3. Alexa voice command training needed?
  4. Navigation Set Up - Set Upper Nav Screen to 3D and lower to 2D
  5. Check Surround View for Parking Assistance
  6. Check Both Front Seats Heat and Cool Ventilation
  7. Check Seatbelt Retraction and Height Adjustment - All Seats
  8. Check Air Vents Adjustability
  9. Check Windshield Wipers - Proper Seating and Operation
  10. Trunk rubber gaskets
  11. Trunk alignment and clearance at bottom – Sharp Edges? Marks?
  12. Rear door seals
  13. Remove wheel inserts
  14. Open/Close “Frunk” multiple times to ensure smooth operation using Fob and from inside the car
  15. Adjust the Side Bolsters all the way in and all the way out to see if any “popping” noise
  16. Massage Seats – Try the Deep Setting on Level 1, 2, and 3 to see if any difference?
  17. Setting up Profiles for Key Fob and Mobile Key
  18. Mobile Key setup on Lucid App
  19. Facial Recognition Profile Setup
  20. Key Card vs Key Fob vs Mobile App (iPhone) for Locking/Unlocking (all on person)
  21. Make sure all door handles respond to pushing/pulling
  22. Approaching with paired mobile key causes vehicle to unlock (various angles).
  23. Unlock vehicle with non-paired key and make sure it recognizes main driver's face
  24. Window shades operation fully functional
  25. Instructions for Hard and Soft Resets
  26. Reboot sequences: power the car down and back up to check screen loading because some cars are in service for a couple days to replace a faulty module
  27. License Plate attachment – proper screws and tightness
  28. PPF and Ceramic Coating – What does Detail Shop need -Key fob or Key card?
  29. Setting Up Lucid App and proper charging procedure with EA
  30. Siri Shortcuts on Lucid App
  31. Bluetooth operation for Apple Music and books on tape (not “Audible” app)
  32. Quality of Glass and Carpets? Scratches on paint or glass?
  33. How to Remove and Replace Aero Covers on Wheels?
  34. Full Test Drive with Rep before leaving Center – Use Alexa And Navigation To Find Nearby EA Charging Station and “Top Off” – Any unusual fan squeal noise?
  35. Order Lucid Home Charger Unit
  36. Owner’s Manual Hard Copy?
  37. When will Apple CarPlay be available?
  38. Confirm your front windshield has the “open” corner for fastrak transponder etc. it seems v hard to confirm visually when the Temporary license is stuck on the windshield in the exact
  39. Check the doors don’t interfere with each other when opening. The gaps looked great, but my passenger rear door hit the front door when it was opened
  40. Walk through the reboot & mechanical door opening (though I guess it has been talked about here). A few here in the Bay Area have had doors say they are open etc when they weren’t. This has required reboot and using the mechanical door opener
Can you tell us what was your score of items correct vs not?

@Psymac No issues with any of the checklist...some items like 'when is car play available?' he didn't know. Car was in pristine condition.
Wow, very impressive, you might have to consider that Lucid was seriously monitoring this forum and using our feedback as a way to improve their product and customer service...very cool.

Wow, very impressive, you might have to consider that Lucid was seriously monitoring this forum and using our feedback as a way to improve their product and customer service...very cool.
@Psymac What I appreciated most about both my HQ handler, and local guy from FL that delivered the car, was that when I sent them the checklist in advance - both of them had the same response, "Wow, this is great! Thanks so much for sending this to me. It'll make our delivery even more comprehensive." I was expecting, "Ugh, OK, we'll see you soon..." and it was the opposite. Look, the software isn't perfect, but one of my best friends is having Porsche buy back is Taycan because the software has made it un-usable. The Lucid team are well funded, and focused on the right customer centric culture from what I've experienced. No hesitation here to be a #FanBoy!

Back