3D Printer

Just printed this twice with Black PLA. Lucid Air charging insert
Fits perfectly with the recommended charger from Amazon.

If there are other custom "Bobby Approved" accessories, I'd love to see them and print.

The Bambu X1C scratches the 3DIY itch while keeping the frustration quotient low. Don't mind the propietary nature of their ecosystem as it even "recognizes" their filament via the RFID within the spools.

Happy Printing!

I just bought a Bambu P1s with AMS combo to print multiple colors. It prints quite nice. I've printed in PLA and PETG so far.

We got a Prusa MK3S almost 5 years ago. It's the best printer I've ever used (we have a LulzBot TAZ 6 at the office, which I would not recommend).

If I needed new printer, I would definitely consider Bamboo Labs. I've heard a lot about them, so it would be worth checking them out.

But given the great experience that I've had with Prusa, plus the fact that they're open source instead of proprietary like Bamboo, I probably would stick with Prusa and get a MK4S. I've also been mulling over getting an XL, because it's got a huge built area, and its multi-head design means faster multicolor prints with less waste.

Another concern about Bamboo Labs is cloud based printing. There was some sort of cloud glitch a year or so ago where printers started randomly turning on in the middle of the night. Scary, and potentially dangerous. I prefer to have complete control over my printer.

Just printed this twice with Black PLA. Lucid Air charging insert
Nice clean design and it printed very well on my X1C. The recommended charger also fits perfectly but take note, this model did not work for my phone (iphone 14 pro) as the camera lenses prevent the phone from seating centered over the magnetic charger.

Nice clean design and it printed very well on my X1C. The recommended charger also fits perfectly but take note, this model did not work for my phone (iphone 14 pro) as the camera lenses prevent the phone from seating centered over the magnetic charger.
I still like the simple wedge. Works perfectly for me. If anyone would like the file, let me know and I will send it to you.

I still like the simple wedge. Works perfectly for me. If anyone would like the file, let me know and I will send it to you.
Why not just post it on printables?

My wife and I are often both charging at once, so I grabbed the TWRAPS dual charger cover which I absolutely love. But that means the bucket behind the lower screen has become my primary console storage.... and it is CRYING OUT for an organizer/divider. I have virtually no 3d modeling experience so this is a learning-on-the-go project, but I'm slowly working on a drop in tray that I'm hoping I can make work (unless anyone has seen anything else out there that works well; no sense in reinventing the wheel needlessly).

Back