3.5 ?

Am I the only one who didn't get an update? :(

Nope. Hasn't showed up for me either but that's normal as they do staggered rollouts.
 
far from it. I haven't, either, but it just started rolling out. Hopefully soon.
I may have spoken too soon. My home assistant alert just went off.
IMG_2033.webp
 
Google Maps in CarPlay seems to be connected more to the lucid app than Apple Maps. It’s awesome to have my CarPlay apps - ABRP, etc.

Will check back when more in-car time.

As I have mentioned, I do love the beautiful map in Lucid’s in-house infotainment. But, at least now, I can have either one - CarPlay is an alternative when I want and need it - YAY!!!

Haven’t had the chance to test quicker door opening, etc.

I love this car!!
 
Google Maps in CarPlay seems to be connected more to the lucid app than Apple Maps. It’s awesome to have my CarPlay apps - ABRP, etc.

Will check back when more in-car time.

As I have mentioned, I do love the beautiful map in Lucid’s in-house infotainment. But, at least now, I can have either one - CarPlay is an alternative when I want and need it - YAY!!!

Haven’t had the chance to test quicker door opening, etc.

I love this car!!
I'm guessing maps from CarPlay cannot project to the screen in front of the driver ?
 
I'm guessing maps from CarPlay cannot project to the screen in front of the driver ?
Not that I found. CarPlay is right where the Lucid map sits. That big.
 
mind sharing your automation yaml?
My Gravity is named Gary. My kids named it. Obviously you would need to replace it with your device name.

alias: Gary Download Started Alert
description: Alerts when Gary begins downloading a software update
triggers:
- entity_id: sensor.gary_update_download_status
trigger: state
conditions:
- condition: template
value_template: >
{{ states('sensor.gary_update_download_status') not in ['complete',
'none', 'unknown', 'unavailable', '0', 'succeeded'] }}
actions:
- data:
title: "Gary: Update Downloading"
message: >-
Gary is officially downloading an update. Current status: {{
states('sensor.gary_update_download_status') }}
action: notify.mobile_app_[my_phone's_name]
mode: single
 
There's a cool animation as you're updating to 3.5.1 that I don't remember seeing on the last one...
 

Attachments

  • ScreenRecording_03-20-2026 08-44-39_1.mov
    1.2 MB
mind sharing your automation yaml?
Here's mine. It notifies me by voice if daytime, and by phone anytime:

alias: Lucid Software Downloading voice announcement
description: ""
triggers:
- trigger: state
entity_id:
- sensor.lucid_gravity_update_download_status
to:
- Downloading
conditions: []
actions:
- if:
- condition: state
entity_id: binary_sensor.waking_hours_interval
state: "on"
then:
- action: notify.google_assistant_sdk
metadata: {}
data:
message: A Lucid software update is downloading
data:
ttl: 0
priority: high
- action: notify.mobile_app_pixel_10_pro_xl
metadata: {}
data:
message: Lucid software update is downloading
data:
ttl: 0
priority: high
mode: single
 
We are on a road-trip with Gravity this week. Yesterday we were running v4.4.1 and today we are running v4.5.1. Perhaps the biggest and nicest feature update we've noticed is the hands-on detection for Dream Drive 2 Pro. I was in the habit of putting my two hands on the bottom corners of the wheel with six fingers behind the wheel and two thumbs on top just to keep it from nagging me (so often) to keep my hands on the wheel. Today just having one hand touching the corner of the wheel seems to work fine. Not hands-free yet, but a lot less annoying to use.
 
For some reason the service won’t let me activate. It sees my car but it says all the entities are unavailable.
 
Here's mine. It notifies me by voice if daytime, and by phone anytime:

alias: Lucid Software Downloading voice announcement
description: ""
triggers:
- trigger: state
entity_id:
- sensor.lucid_gravity_update_download_status
to:
- Downloading
conditions: []
actions:
- if:
- condition: state
entity_id: binary_sensor.waking_hours_interval
state: "on"
then:
- action: notify.google_assistant_sdk
metadata: {}
data:
message: A Lucid software update is downloading
data:
ttl: 0
priority: high
- action: notify.mobile_app_pixel_10_pro_xl
metadata: {}
data:
message: Lucid software update is downloading
data:
ttl: 0
priority: high
mode: single

Curious if you get download alerts that aren't updates with this. I get alerts once or twice a week that aren't software updates but when I look the car has definitely downloaded something.
 
Back
Top