- Joined
- Mar 27, 2025
- Messages
- 1,174
- Reaction score
- 1,621
- Cars
- GGT, BMW i3
About what? What was 3.5? It was so long ago that I forgot what the announcement was all about...Any news ?
About what? What was 3.5? It was so long ago that I forgot what the announcement was all about...Any news ?
Incoming...3.5.1 is ready to go? Per https://lucidtracker.app/releasenotedetail?id=69b1744fcce23c098ff6b893. Has anyone gotten it yet?
View attachment 37472
Incoming...![]()
You’re banned from commenting about the update after your last little stunt!OH BABY
I see my Weiner Mobile post from earlier shamed Lucid enough to release the update. No one wants to be out done by the Weiner Mobile.
I've requested my deposit back on my Weiner Mobile order.I see my Weiner Mobile post from earlier shamed Lucid enough to release the update. No one wants to be out done by the Weiner Mobile.
Why not have both?I've requested my deposit back on my Weiner Mobile order.
Yes. 2.35.08. Actually, one of my key fobs was up to date, one not - so, no, you do not have to update the keyfob if it is current.for anyone who has the update is there a corresponding key FOB update?
Pretty sure if a key fob update was needed then Lucid would put it in the release notes to do so.for anyone who has the update is there a corresponding key FOB update?