3.0 on Air

Was able to play with the new update for the past hour. Infotainment system is so much smoother now. Switching between different screens, between different functions is silky smooth. Looks like it's putting the new hardware to good use. Having the screens detached is much more useful being able to use android auto and other functions of the car readily available. Reaching for the pilot panel always felt a bit uncomfortable while driving. Finally I'm able to use both maps so I can zoom out on the console screen using the Navi maps while Google maps is on the pilot screen. It'll be pretty cool once Google opens up AA so that it isn't restrained to a fixed aspect ratio. Awesome work Lucid!
 
I have a May 2024 Air GT, which supposedly should have been built with the new chipset. I haven't seen anything via email or the app saying I can upgrade, so I would be intrigued to know if anyone else in my production situation has received communication about updating!
 
I have a May 2024 Air GT, which supposedly should have been built with the new chipset. I haven't seen anything via email or the app saying I can upgrade, so I would be intrigued to know if anyone else in my production situation has received communication about updating!
I have a 26 and haven't gotten notice yet, these usually take several days or even a week or so
 
I look forward to the enhanced navigation planning. This morning I tried to route myself around DC and NYC on the way to VT from VA and adding intermediate points caused it to revert to the original suggested route that took me to DC and the GW Bridge in NY. I do not have the OTA yet but hope it will arrive by Thursday when I plan to drive to VT. I trust that the OTA has Ionna stations, which Nav currently does not have as a charging preference.
 
Still waiting. East Coast. 22 Air GT with the upgrade.

My main ask is the multi tasking. I leave the map open for traffic but still want access to audio controls.
Central Florida here, 23 AT, downloading the update now!
 
West coast 23 agt still no update shown yet
 
Still waiting. East Coast. 22 Air GT with the upgrade.

My main ask is the multi tasking. I leave the map open for traffic but still want access to audio controls.
22 AGT with CCv2. Just got the update request about an hour ago. Currently installing (45 minute estimated install time).
 
Just got this in an email about 30 minutes ago. No go for CCCv1 folks. I guess it's time to upgrade if you want to enjoy 3.0 aka 2.11. Now that brings a question. Would that implicate warranty for people who don't upgrade and update is "available". Nice way to get additional $1000 to drive revenue but on the other hand Lucid just created additional complexity for themselves maintaining different versions of UI for existing Air owners based on CCC version. I am sure that was concious decision to drive revenue but it's a software maintance nightmare.

View attachment 41446
Older version won’t get any more updates.
 
Still waiting. East Coast. 22 Air GT with the upgrade.

My main ask is the multi tasking. I leave the map open for traffic but still want access to audio controls.
✅️✅️✅️🎯🎯🎯 You're in for a treat!
 
I played around with it a bit. So far so good! I'll see how good it actually is once I take it out for a drive.
 
2023 AT with the CCCv2 upgrade. I was notified that it is available this morning and is now installing: 50% in 28 minutes. connected to WiFi.
The upgrade completed about a minute after I posted this. I spent about an hour with it. It took some time figuring out the new "intuitive" design. The one thing that I noticed was the audio quality for my SS Pro playing both Spotify and Apple Music on CarPlay. It finally works!

The left hand column on the Right Pilot Screen is gone and CarPlay moved over. The downside is that my steering wheel covered that left column, not it covers the CarPlay menu. It took me awhile to find where the left column icons went. You have to touch a new icon above for it to present some new "intuitive" swipeable cards I did a quick test of the route planning and found it to be much improved with finding the right chargers.

It is a big learning curve, and wife is going to shoot me. Hopefully, the profile switching to the correct seat, side mirrors and steering wheel positions will be more reliable. She is 10 inches shorter than I am. That will probably save me.
 
The upgrade completed about a minute after I posted this. I spent about an hour with it. It took some time figuring out the new "intuitive" design. The one thing that I noticed was the audio quality for my SS Pro playing both Spotify and Apple Music on CarPlay. It finally works!

The left hand column on the Right Pilot Screen is gone and CarPlay moved over. The downside is that my steering wheel covered that left column, not it covers the CarPlay menu. It took me awhile to find where the left column icons went. You have to touch a new icon above for it to present some new "intuitive" swipeable cards I did a quick test of the route planning and found it to be much improved with finding the right chargers.

It is a big learning curve, and wife is going to shoot me. Hopefully, the profile switching to the correct seat, side mirrors and steering wheel positions will be more reliable. She is 10 inches shorter than I am. That will probably save me.
Would you elaborate on what finally works?? Are you hearing Spatial Audio or you think the volume leveling is better?
 
Back
Top