Yikes! I now own an antique!
I wouldn't expect it. It's the chance you take on any vehicle. This 2026 model year has been since June of last year, so it is only to be expected to have the next year release soon. Anyone who has or is looking at a 2026, I hope they are dropping those prices a bit as 2027 starts to come forwardbackstab for new GGT owner, any compensations ?
Does Apple reimburse buyers when a product is updated the next day? C'mon!backstab for new GGT owner, any compensations ?
backstab for new GGT owner, any compensations ?
That's the risk you take. Knowing custom orders were no longer being taken on the site meant a new model with changes was coming so you had 2 choicesbackstab for new GGT owner, any compensations ?
He actually said Gravity in a few weeks, spoken almost as an aside.I believe; the quote is not in the transcript
Agreed. It’s still much better than those who ordered a Model Y for ~$65k in late 2022 then Tesla kept on reducing their prices to ~$50k - $7.5k EV credit = $42.5k a few months later (~35% price drop). People are still underwater paying off their loans from 2022. It’s like stocks, you made the decision to buy or sell, no one forced you to do so, and no one knows whether the stock will go up, down or sideways.That's the risk you take. Knowing custom orders were no longer being taken on the site meant a new model with changes was coming so you had 2 choices
1) Take the 2026 with the bunch of incentives and discounts
2) Wait and forgo as many incentives and discounts due to it being a new model
You opted for option 1, no doubt got a good deal and want more compensation? Completely unreasonable.
this might be pedantic (but so is marketing) - i had thought he said hands free highway assist is a few weeks away. The screenshot you posted doesn't specify highway or city, and additionally specifies that traffic light detection would be available as well, which makes me think city is included (and thus, this sounds like L2++ point-to-point capability). perhaps hands-free highway assist still is a few weeks away.Marc really needs to get insight from his team before making public comments. "Hands-free Drive Assist" isn't coming in a "few weeks" it's slotted for Q3.
He actually said Gravity in a few weeks, spoken almost as an aside.I believe; the quote is not in the transcript
Now, I am not going to start searching what "a few" means and setting my own timeline for release - but it certainly provides hope for Q2 delivery. Most importantly, it is on the production schedule for this year. YeeHa for all of those who rabidly wait for it!
On the other hand, I have very little interest - I drive too fast and and I don't like the car deciding how far behind the car in front of me my car will drive, let alone making its own decisions on lane...
View attachment 37939
I guess I will take it as a positive that they think they can make it work to a degree...Well..... seems they're doubling down on this "non" AR HUD. Didn't dump it on the 2027![]()
I don't understand. What even is the point of the internal team working on hands free assist if their work with Nvidia is set to yield point to point the following quarter? Seems like a waste of resources unless this new timeline suggests hands free will now be a product of their Nvidia partnership, rather than an internal-only project as originally suggested.Marc really needs to get insight from his team before making public comments. "Hands-free Drive Assist" isn't coming in a "few weeks" it's slotted for Q3.
You could certainly be correct. Based on 2027 model deliveries being noted as 8-12 weeks out on the order page, I'm setting my expectations for major software upgrades to be more in line with 2027 deliveries. Perhaps we'll continue to see improvements and fixes in order to be more robust for the new model year. That puts us through Q2.this might be pedantic (but so is marketing) - i had thought he said hands free highway assist is a few weeks away. The screenshot you posted doesn't specify highway or city, and additionally specifies that traffic light detection would be available as well, which makes me think city is included (and thus, this sounds like L2++ point-to-point capability). perhaps hands-free highway assist still is a few weeks away.