2024 vs 2025 lucid grand touring

drrjv

Cars
Tesla -> ? Lucid Grand T
Potential new owner, looking at leasing a Lucid Grand Touring and wondering what the differences are between the 2024 vs 2025 model years (besides the fact that the 2024 is about $150 less per month on 36 month lease.)

Heat pump, new computer chips, dream drive premium standard

Heat pump, new computer chips, dream drive premium standard
In addition:

DreamDrive Pro is now a 2500 dollar option
Mojave Purluxe comes with a fabric (not alcantara) headliner

However, do note that some of these finer details will never be confirmed until somebody gets their hands on it in person. For example, the configurator shows the volume/steering knobs to have a "bronze-like" finish, although this might be a rendering error.

I have download from Lucid this Information. I do not understand why they tell the pure has a 84kwh Battery, no more 88kwh. But for the Grandtouring this good step they not communicate. Strange

Attachments

It is crazy that the Grand Touring get another battery technology than touring and pure.

I thought that they put 16,18 or 22 packs in the car which are all the same.

Does anybody knows the difference?

Interesting. We can only speculate, but maybe they're putting the pack from the Dream and Sapphire into the GT now, just with a slightly bigger buffer for some reason.

Interesting. We can only speculate, but maybe they're putting the pack from the Dream and Sapphire into the GT now, just with a slightly bigger buffer for some reason.
It is also possible it is an entirely new battery, separate from any of the prior versions.

Back