2023 Air GT April lease deal

21s. I’m ok with that purely because I prefer the design. I’ve had big wheels on my other cars and knock on wood never had a problem. Process has been absolutely awful. The communication has been terrible. It’s gotten delayed 2 times so far. I was supposed to pick up this past Friday. Confirmed with my SA Thursday evening for pick up following day at 1:00. Friday I get a text at 9:15am, the car wasn’t delivered. I mean come on. Then it got delivered and he told me it came in damaged. Not a single apology on either setback. Just frustrating. No one reaches out unless you text or call them.
I've had a similar experience but noting I haven't had any last minute delays. Given the cost of the vehicles, I was expecting a more proactive process but I get the sense that they are stretched thin which is great for the brand because more sales = greater longevity, just tough for the current customer.

Reactions: Cam
Totally got lucky. Residual is $96,000. It will certainly get returned, I don’t anticipate it being worth anywhere close to that number.
I wonder if there will be room for negotiation at the end of your lease period. 96k or Best offer? Can't imagine they want a flood of 23s hitting the their doorstep in 18 to 24 months.

I wonder if there will be room for negotiation at the end of your lease period. 96k or Best offer? Can't imagine they want a flood of 23s hitting the their doorstep in 18 to 24 months.
Good point. We shall see!

Yep time will tell. I’m hoping I can get my air pure for 40s in 18 months. If so I’ll buy it.

Also sounds like lucid wants to control the market. Why they are only offering these deals on lease, not if you finance. Tesla did this also at times and it worked (to keep prices high for some time). Essentially all these cars on crazy lease deals will either be bought at the residual or end up back at lucid, where they control the price.

21s. I’m ok with that purely because I prefer the design. I’ve had big wheels on my other cars and knock on wood never had a problem.
Have your other cars come with summer performance tires? I'd highly recommend getting a winter set of wheels and tires, or you risk catastrophic failure at cold temps...

Back