• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

2022 as new Lucid Grand Touring with 2900 Miles for Sale

PeterC

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
We had a recent death in the family and I am asked to sell my mother-in-law's beloved white Lucid. The car is located in Sonoma, CA and has been paid for in cash. It comes with two keys and rides beautifully.

In your opinion, what is the best way to sell the car?

Thank you for your help.

Peter

Attachments

• Left_Front.jpeg
    Left_Front.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 202
  • Dashboard.jpeg
    Dashboard.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 208
I have a touring on order. Would be interested in the vehicle.

Hello Ivan, thank you for your quick reply.
My mother-in-law's trustee, my wife, should be able to sell the car after mid February. I can answer any question before that.

Can you post more details about the car? Interior color, specs, wheel size, price wanted, etc. I don't know if you can PM me on the board as I also signed up today.
Thanks

Sorry for your loss. GLWTS

Can you post more details about the car? Interior color, specs, wheel size, price wanted, etc. I don't know if you can PM me on the board as I also signed up today.
Thanks
Fixed that so you guys can take the convo to pm

Sorry to about your loss. I am local and interested to know more. Could you message me?

We had a recent death in the family and I am asked to sell my mother-in-law's beloved white Lucid. The car is located in Sonoma, CA and has been paid for in cash. It comes with two keys and rides beautifully.

In your opinion, what is the best way to sell the car?

Thank you for your help.

Peter
Dear Forum, a month later we now have all the paperwork to let go of mom's car. Our price idea is $135,000, the car is as new. I will attach the specs and more pictures to this thread next. Color is Stellar White, other options are Platinum, Glass Canopy, 19" Aero Range, Santa Cruz, DreamDrive Pro and Surreal Sound System.

Please take a look. If you are interested, we can arrange for a test drive. Thank you for your time.

0_OrderSheet.jpg

Attachments

• 9_Dashboard.jpeg
    9_Dashboard.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 121
  • 8_Interieur_R.jpeg
    8_Interieur_R.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 112
  • 7_Interieur_F.jpeg
    7_Interieur_F.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 111
  • 6_Top.jpeg
    6_Top.jpeg
    8.4 MB · Views: 111
  • 5_Left_Front.jpeg
    5_Left_Front.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 109
  • 4_Rear_R.jpeg
    4_Rear_R.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 97
  • 3_Rear_L.jpeg
    3_Rear_L.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 101
  • 2_Side_R.jpeg
    2_Side_R.jpeg
    8.3 MB · Views: 100
  • 1_Front_L.jpeg
    1_Front_L.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 101
im interested too
Hello Ashwin, I just posted more info on our mom's car. Let me know if you are still interested. My cell is *please send me a PM. Best Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to about your loss. I am local and interested to know more. Could you message me?
Hello Ludicrous, just posted more information to my original thread. If you are still interested, please give me a call at *send me a PM Best Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the free Electrify America transfer with sale to a new owner?

Forgive me, but how do you "PM" someone in the forum? I am unfamiliar with the format. Please let me know. Thanks Peter
Click their name, then start conversation

Forgive me, but how do you "PM" someone in the forum? I am unfamiliar with the format. Please let me know. Thanks Peter
Click on the person's name under his/her banner and click Start conversation.

Attachments

• Start_conversation.png
    Start_conversation.png
    433.7 KB · Views: 67
Back