While I've only needed service for my Air a couple of times (once the day after I drove it off the lot and for first annual service), I've never been able to reach Millbrae service or get a call back, ever. Had to drive there both times and got service set up immediately (mentioned this before). After that, service experience was exceptional. I do have the cell for a couple of techs there so maybe I'll try that next time if the situation does not improve (has not in well over a year)
What made me think about that this last weekend was our 2 year old Audi Q8 Etron stopped communicating (no cell service so no app, and some other systems affected - car has been pretty much trouble free the whole time we have owned it). Tried a few fixes myself after some searching, but none were successful.
So on Saturday afternoon, go to my Audi dealer website and try to schedule service. Was able to immediately book service appointment for Monday(!) morning with choice of numerous times. Took the car in and noted (I as well as them) there was a battery firmware update and a recall for the backup camera (neither of which ever caused us any issues). It was also very close to 2 year maintenance so I asked if they could do that too (they could). They gave me a loaner (Ice Q5).
7 hours later I got a call saying everything was done, so I went and picked it up. All good - though it was strange driving an ICE car and having to top off the gas as I have not been to a gas station in years

- Q5 was a fine loaner and the giant CarPlay screen was excellent (pretty nice in our Q8 too).
So I needed service, scheduled w/o drama for essentially next day (and yes, they are busy there), and the car was ready to pick up same day I dropped it off. Service quality aside (good for both Lucid and Audi in my experience), it was a very different "overall" experience than with Lucid. I really hope they somehow manage to address this going forward, as the difference in experiences between these two companies is pretty extreme - especially time in service and scheduling (and I do understand one is a vastly more established company).
Love my Air, nothing drives like it, and it's been generally problem free (completely problem free for months - can't remember the last time I needed to manually reboot it). But if they don't do something about service, especially with a mass market model(s) on the way, it's going to be an even bigger problem than it is now. I'm pretty flexible/understanding, probably a lot more than most people, but I suspect I'm in the minority.