2 Bluetooth Entries

Steve11ca

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, 67 Corvette
When you look at your Bluetooth connections on your phone, you will see 2 for Lucid. One is a 3 digit number, the other is a 5 digit number. Both entries are valid. The 3 digit number is for phone and music. The 5 digit number is your digital key. DO NOT DELETE THIS ENTRY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FOB WITH YOU. Don't ask me how I know 😧

Good thing you can just use the app on your phone to unlock the car after you delete your mobile key

Good thing you can just use the app on your phone to unlock the car after you delete your mobile key
Unfortunately, I was actually in the car and then it asked for my PIN code. I entered the correct code and it would accept it. I also then changed the pin code and it still wouldn't accept it. Ended up deleting all of the connections between phone and car and finally got it to work.

When you look at your Bluetooth connections on your phone, you will see 2 for Lucid. One is a 3 digit number, the other is a 5 digit number. Both entries are valid. The 3 digit number is for phone and music. The 5 digit number is your digital key. DO NOT DELETE THIS ENTRY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FOB WITH YOU. Don't ask me how I know 😧
SHIT! I deleted. What do I do to restore?

SHIT! I deleted. What do I do to restore?
If you can't figure it out, call Lucid CS, the number in the app. They can walk you through it. But like hydbob said, delete the existing listing by click on EDIT, not the 3 dots. Then remove the current key. Once that is done, you can then add the mobile key back to the car.

Back