2.4.x OTA

That's exactly the intent. That way it remains clear who is staring into their phone in traffic and they can be adequately shamed.
Agreed. I like the way it works. I figure it's my reward for paying attention.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but has anyone else had the issue where they start the car up (fresh load of cameras) and it takes 17mph for the backup cameras to automatically turn off (it's supposed to be 6mph)? After some # of minutes of driving or off a not "cold" start, it works at the intended 6mph again (2.4.x update only).

Tiny bug but figured I'd bring it up.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but has anyone else had the issue where they start the car up (fresh load of cameras) and it takes 17mph for the backup cameras to automatically turn off (it's supposed to be 6mph)? After some # of minutes of driving or off a not "cold" start, it works at the intended 6mph again (2.4.x update only).

Tiny bug but figured I'd bring it up.

I have this issue but it is not consistent. Seems like a bug. Sometimes it turns off at 6 mph and some times 17 mph. I am yet to find a correlation between cold start and not cold start. It seems like a bug.

I have this issue but it is not consistent. Seems like a bug. Sometimes it turns off at 6 mph and some times 17 mph. I am yet to find a correlation between cold start and not cold start. It seems like a bug.
Yeah, ok cool just making sure I'm not going crazy as I don't think it's been mentioned (or maybe it has, there's 70 pages of this thread now 😂). Kinda crazy how it like "reverts" to the old 17mph setting sometimes and at other times its the new 6mph.

Overall the update has been good, but I did notice yesterday that when I'm on a call using the native UI (referring to not using Carplay), the system seems to have a problem with a second incoming call. When I got a second call, the line went dead, and I eventually dropped both calls.

Not a big deal, a small bug I found, but hopefully someone at Lucid is reading through 72 pages of one of the online forums about the cars to find this and report for future updates

Yeah, ok cool just making sure I'm not going crazy as I don't think it's been mentioned (or maybe it has, there's 70 pages of this thread now 😂). Kinda crazy how it like "reverts" to the old 17mph setting sometimes and at other times its the new 6mph.
I've experienced this as well. Most of the time it's the new 6 mph, but sometimes it does seem to revert to the old 17 mph.

Do you guys recommend me to update to 2.4.4 ? I just got the notification and I am scared to update 🤣

I have GT 2023 Saudi

I THINK I may know...not 100% sure. I use 360 to back out in my parking space, and then immediately move quickly enough through my underground parking to turn off 360. Then, I come to a dicey spot where I either manually (or automatically) turn on 360 a second time. After that second time, it seems to stay on until the old speed. For me, it's a good thing, as it gets me through the third dicey spot with it staying on.

I THINK I may know...not 100% sure. I use 360 to back out in my parking space, and then immediately move quickly enough through my underground parking to turn off 360. Then, I come to a dicey spot where I either manually (or automatically) turn on 360 a second time. After that second time, it seems to stay on until the old speed. For me, it's a good thing, as it gets me through the third dicey spot with it staying on.

I was suspecting that but in my case when it automatically turns on like when I put the car in reverse it some times go away at 6mph and it some times stay on until 17mph. Not specifically tied to manually enabling the 360 in my case. Looks like a bug. Is there a formal way to notify Lucid? Inform CS?

2.4.4 seems to have intermittently decided that I want the navigation on when I get in the car. Twice now I've left the car using CarPlay in the evening and then next morning got in to find the Nav up on the cockpit panel.

I've also found that in this release the CarPlay sometimes fails to attach and I need to go in to Devices in the Pilot Panel and tap the button to "connect". That might be more to do with my new iPhone 16 Pro/iOS 18 however

I was suspecting that but in my case when it automatically turns on like when I put the car in reverse it some times go away at 6mph and it some times stay on until 17mph. Not specifically tied to manually enabling the 360 in my case. Looks like a bug. Is there a formal way to notify Lucid? Inform CS?
Might just be the good ol fashioned contact CS. Paging @mcr16 as well. Thanks!

I have noticed the auto stop and go success seems directly tied to whether you are looking forward and not to the side or down. If I look forward it seems 100 percent.
Thank you for the tip.
I'll certainly try it out and report back.

Suddenly after many days of no issues and much happiness with 2.4.4, my HA is not working. No errors are given. Both highway assist and normal speed cruise control do not work now.

I booted the system via the logo reset twice and still have the issue. I will wait until the morning to see if a nighttime reboot clears up the issue.

Back