Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cars
23' Air Touring
Just got this quick 5 min update.

IMG_9145.webp

IMG_9146.webp

I’m traveling and was skeptical about a 5 minute update while away from home. Installed it anyway and no issues.

Got it &downloading it. Description is lacking information.

I posted earlier that I got the 2.4.4 update idk about a week ago, and everything has been working fine for the most part, however today when I got in the car it told me there was an update and wanted to install 2.4.10…has anyone else seen this?

Attachments

• IMG_0422.webp
    IMG_0422.webp
    589.8 KB · Views: 32
I posted earlier that I got the 2.4.4 update idk about a week ago, and everything has been working fine for the most part, however today when I got in the car it told me there was an update and wanted to install 2.4.10…has anyone else seen this?
Yes installed 2.4.10 today.

Yet another robust update. My audio went crazy about 20 mins into the first drive after update. Just started playing intermittent static between periods of nothing. This didn’t correlate to signal strength. Even Siri’s greeting would’t come through.

Unfortunately, I didn’t have time after the update to do the reset and I was driving when this happened and couldn’t stop to do a reset. After about another 20 mins the audio came back on its own across all sources including Siri without having to do a reset and without stopping.

🤷‍♂️

View attachment 23739
Got an alert...to? Downgrade??
Oh, Oh... Here we go again! Version numbering is strange in the software world. 2.4.10 comes LATER than 2.4.4 does. Think of it this way... If it's just a single digit after the last dot, imagine a hidden zero behind that dot, such that 2.4.4 becomes 2.4.04. Then, it makes sense why 2.4.10 comes later. Please don't ask me to explain the logic of this, because it baffles me too! :)

Oh, Oh... Here we go again! Version numbering is strange in the software world. 2.4.10 comes LATER than 2.4.4 does. Think of it this way... If it's just a single digit after the last dot, imagine a hidden zero behind that dot, such that 2.4.4 becomes 2.4.04. Then, it makes sense why 2.4.10 comes later. Please don't ask me to explain the logic of this, because it baffles me too! :)
That's not quite right either, 2.4.100 is still after 2.4.1 and 2.4.10. These are not decimal points, version numbers aren't fractions, they're just separators. Think of them as commas if that makes you happier - version 2, 4, 10.

10 is higher than 4. Simple enough.

Mobile key is responding allot quicker for me after this update. Pixel 6.

Received the update notification when I woke up this morning. The installation took 5 minutes.

My guess is this is the “consolidation” update for 2.4. Some of us were on 2.4.3. Some on 2.4.4. Makes sense to bring it together before the next major update. I’d expect a larger update in a few weeks.

Remember that AA requires approval from Google. So the timing on that may not be entirely in Lucid’s hands. But I do still expect it before year’s end.

Back