2.4.0 / 2.4.2 OTA

Maybe I'll connect to wifi to see if it will arrive quicker.
Wifi does not impact when you get an update. Lucid controls which car gets pushed the update. Based on past posts, no one knows what logic if any exists on the order the update gets pushed to specific VINs.

For some reason highway assist is disabled in my lucid air GT after the update.. and I am constantly getting errors like left side camera error and right side pillar camera error contact customer care. Anybody else facing the same ??

Wifi does not impact when you get an update. Lucid controls which car gets pushed the update. Based on past posts, no one knows what logic if any exists on the order the update gets pushed to specific VINs.
I just have terrible cell reception at my house so I'm hoping if it's a big file and they decide to push it to me, wifi will help with the download.

For some reason highway assist is disabled in my lucid air GT after the update.. and I am constantly getting errors like left side camera error and right side pillar camera error contact customer care. Anybody else facing the same ??
I am as well, I suspect they will need to repush the update, but haven't heard back yet

I’m downloading 2.4.2 now, hopefully this will fix the Highway assist problem.

Anyone try Hey, Lucid with Spanish? In our bilingual household, we used Alexa with both English and Spanish. Just to be clear, I don't mean "Hola, Lucid." Anyone, anyone?

Just got notified about the update. Any idea what did they change about Highway assist?
1725816050226.webp

Holy smokes this is a massive update! Thanks to all the hard working devs, engineers & testers at Lucid for this great update!!

Just updated to 2.4.2
Took less than 90 minutes.
Battery went from 79% to 78% in the process.
Does anyone know the regional accent of the Lucid voice?

My test of 2.4.0

One bug. See the video taken on mission Blvd Fremont with ACC. A car seems to jump.

Lucid assistant did not set a to max cooling. It changed the temp and fan speed. It did not add stop at the nearest EA station.

Lane change worked perfectly.

A left only lane is shown as if it is a regular lane. I suggest using left arrow. It gets confused with the lane in the middle meant for turn only. That is a suggestion for improvement.

I liked the was it slowed just a bit in the curve on 680.

Finally, I suggest that the left and right lane cars be displayed as an option even without ACC or HA.

I got the update and just drove (well the car did) about 110 miles. I have some bugs unfortunately that I tried shaking via reboots but no luck. My trip efficiency numbers are locked to 0 and my mic/search button on my steering wheel does not work. Saying hey lucid did work though. Lastly, my turn signal cameras are very laggy now. Oh and the lane change assist worked about 25% of the time. It kept telling me it was unavailable in a wide open highway. Will continue to mess with it to see if I can work out the quirks.

Anyone tried getting Lucid Assistant to fast-forward a few minutes on Spotify podcasts? This is the only thing I would miss now that Alexa is gone.

I got the update and just drove (well the car did) about 110 miles. I have some bugs unfortunately that I tried shaking via reboots but no luck. My trip efficiency numbers are locked to 0 and my mic/search button on my steering wheel does not work. Saying hey lucid did work though. Lastly, my turn signal cameras are very laggy now. Oh and the lane change assist worked about 25% of the time. It kept telling me it was unavailable in a wide open highway. Will continue to mess with it to see if I can work out the quirks.
Did you try any of the resets?

Did you try any of the resets?
Yeah that's what I thought it was initially but didn't fix the issue. When I have more motivation to go out there and tinker with the car I will to see if I can do anything else to help the issue.

Wake-up via app is SO MUCH BETTER. Mine was always slow or even failed in the past. Now, it’s about 5 seconds! Great update, Lucid!
Holy smokes! THAT is great to hear. That wakeup time can be crippling.

Hi, everyone. This is a great thread to follow today. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback.

We understand that the switch to Lucid Assistant may affect ways in which owners have previously interacted with the car. We will continue to enhance functionality of the Lucid Assistant, and we are looking into integrating additional media apps in Air. Amazon Music is not playable through Lucid Assistant as it was with Amazon Alexa, though owners can continue to use the Amazon Music app on iPhone through CarPlay or on their phone through Bluetooth.
@mcr16 , is there a more comprehensive list of Lucid Assistant commands somewhere online to try?

Back