• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

19's with All Weather Tires for Sale

EthanTrull

Cars
Lucid Air Dream Edition
I've got a set of Lucid 19" wheels with the original all-weather tires that I bought from Lucid. They were $3,800 new, but I see Lucid raised the price to $4,250. I have not inspected them since my summer wheels and tires went back on, but I'm not aware of any scratches or dings. They probably have about 3,000 miles on them.

The first $2,000 offer gets them. You need to come to Highland Park, Il to pick them up or arrange shipping yourself. I will help with the logistics of shipping on my end, but you need to make the arrangements.

Starting on July 31st, I will start dropping the price by $500 per week. Sooner or later, someone may get them for free! I just need to get them out of my garage.

500$ per week ? Also where did you see lucid raised the price ?

Yup. I'll knock off $500 per week until the price is zero. Surely someone will take them away for free!

Where did I get the $4,200 number? There was another thread here involving some person who had powder coated their wheels and then tried to sell them for a premium. I think that in that debate, someone stated that the current price for new ones was $4,200 (or maybe the seller said that to try to defend himself). From memory, I think I paid $3,800.

Personally, I think that what I paid, and the current Lucid price are immaterial. To me, today they are worth $2,000. Next week, to me, they will be worth $1,500. And so on ...

Yup. I'll knock off $500 per week until the price is zero. Surely someone will take them away for free!

Where did I get the $4,200 number? There was another thread here involving some person who had powder coated their wheels and then tried to sell them for a premium. I think that in that debate, someone stated that the current price for new ones was $4,200 (or maybe the seller said that to try to defend himself). From memory, I think I paid $3,800.

Personally, I think that what I paid, and the current Lucid price are immaterial. To me, today they are worth $2,000. Next week, to me, they will be worth $1,500. And so on ...
Curse that person selling at a premium!

Not my point at all. if that person can make a profit then I say "nicely done!" I just know that in five weeks mine will be free. My motivation is to not put them at the curb, it is not to make money.

Not my point at all. if that person can make a profit then I say "nicely done!" I just know that in five weeks mine will be free. My motivation is to not put them at the curb, it is not to make money.
I like how you think :)

Interested but shipping to Los Angeles may be a problem.Also don't have a car yet, but I do have a charger

Attachments

• IMG_3754.jpg
    IMG_3754.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 81
I've got a set of Lucid 19" wheels with the original all-weather tires that I bought from Lucid. They were $3,800 new, but I see Lucid raised the price to $4,250. I have not inspected them since my summer wheels and tires went back on, but I'm not aware of any scratches or dings. They probably have about 3,000 miles on them.

The first $2,000 offer gets them. You need to come to Highland Park, Il to pick them up or arrange shipping yourself. I will help with the logistics of shipping on my end, but you need to make the arrangements.

Starting on July 31st, I will start dropping the price by $500 per week. Sooner or later, someone may get them for free! I just need to get them out of my garage.
Are these still available

Hi I am interested in one rim mainly. Hit a pot hole and rim is minutely disfigured (/off balance). I have tires under 1800 miles currently, so tires are good. So will take one wheel from you. My son lives in chicago he can pick up if the prices is right. Thanks

Hi I am interested in one rim mainly. Hit a pot hole and rim is minutely disfigured (/off balance). I have tires under 1800 miles currently, so tires are good. So will take one wheel from you. My son lives in chicago he can pick up if the prices is right. Thanks
Same, if you sell him one wheel, I'd like 1 too lol

Same exact reason as mentioned.

I'll pay for shipping as well

I’d buy one or two wheels (curb rash), and gladly pay for packing/shipping as well, for example at your nearby Highland Park UPS store. Else I’ll be visiting the Chicago burbs a few days next month and could pick up the wheel(s).

Edit: Missed that you have a couple others interested in what looks like all 4. If those fall through, this is another option 🙂

Still trying to understand how this site works. Did not get any response to my enquiry on single wheel. My email is [email protected] - can you reply there please?

Back