I thought someone on this forum had mentioned that there is a center-cap that can be put back (?) Even without that, it looks really good and I will ask the service center to remove it when my GT is ready for pickup (no idea when).
There isn't. You can buy black lug nuts which improves the look slightly.I thought someone on this forum had mentioned that there is a center-cap that can be put back (?) Even without that, it looks really good and I will ask the service center to remove it when my GT is ready for pickup (no idea when).
Have you had to add air to the tires yet? Wondering if the valve stem extends far enough from cover for standard clamp on or if another type is required.Service center told me the 19” do not have the same scratching the wheel issue as the 21”. I’m leaving mine on, at least for now.
I have not and won’t see the car for another 2+ weeks. I did check tire pressure on app and it was good.Have you had to add air to the tires yet? Wondering if the valve stem extends far enough from cover for standard clamp on or if another type is required.