Verified Owner
Cars
Sapphire - Dream Edition
DE Number
IMG_2180.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2179.mov
    15.8 MB
That was with a slower reaction time on the Sapphire too. Whoa.

That was with a slower reaction time on the Sapphire too. Whoa.
Yes. Thanks for reminding me I’m old and slow. 😁 The times do not include the reaction time.

At the bottom of the ticket you can see the Sapphire won by 0.4358 even though it was 0.7698 faster. That is where the reaction time difference shows up.

That’s just straight line speed also. I’m dying to see what lap records will be crushed.

That’s just straight line speed also. I’m dying to see what lap records will be crushed.
I'm betting on the 4 door production sedan record being crushed at... pretty much every track! And probably up there with the Corvettes and GT3's like SavageGeeses video showed.

Lucid previously stated that they have "set unofficial records at major racetracks that challenge hypercars"...

I'm betting on the 4 door production sedan record being crushed at... pretty much every track! And probably up there with the Corvettes and GT3's like SavageGeeses video showed.

Lucid previously stated that they have "set unofficial records at major racetracks that challenge hypercars"...
As shown very quick. The suspension and brakes are really really good. Tire management will be key. There is nothing else this capable and this heavy. Very demanding on the tires.

As shown very quick. The suspension and brakes are really really good. Tire management will be key. There is nothing else this capable and this heavy. Very demanding on the tires.
Tires are an issue on the sapphire for me, I think that it deserves some Trofeo Rs..

Speaking of which, do you plan to swap the sapphire tires for those, only during your track visits?

Tires are an issue on the sapphire for me, I think that it deserves some Trofeo Rs..

Speaking of which, do you plan to swap the sapphire tires for those, only during your track visits?
We were talking tires this morning at Michelin cars and coffee. I think we will probably see what we can do with OEM tire to start. I’m sure at some point we will try something else. I do plan to daily drive it, so not going to go too crazy on number of track days.

Back