1.2.21 amazing four updates in three days

Ok, one of these updates decreased the warmth level of the heated seats, PLEASE PUT IT BACK!!! Clearly, they didn't ask anyone that lives in the Midwest or cold climates. We don't undress in our cars. The heat needs to be warm enough to get through, clothing, sweater, jacket and maybe down. We do know how to turn it down... 😉

You're both right 15mph is 17mph indicated. LOL
It used to be 20 mph, sometimes in June OTA update, it got downgraded speed off-trigger to 17mph. It was in earlier forum thread. I was really enjoying that rush hours bumper to bumper 360 view.

I think this update locked up my GPS/NAV.
Interesting you mention this - I reported in another thread that my GPS / NAV froze (thinks I’m somewhere else) on the last day of my road trip last Wednesday. Tried a few resets to no avail and called service on Friday. The rep was apologetic and was somehow able to confirm my car was not where it said it was - said he’d “elevate” the request to fix it asap. I suggested the 2.0 release would be a nice option 😇 but he didn’t bite…I have been updating right away on each version so am current. Will follow up Monday if I don’t hear anything by then.

Back