I went with clear PPF to maintain the Zenith Red color. I even refused to let the guy talk me into matte. I think the car is sharp enough on its own that I don’t need to add anything. Maybe in a couple of years if I get bored with it and find myself with a few grand I need to burn, I’ll go...
Just got mine back today, and boy is this aggravating. It seems they could have backed up the profile and restored it to the new hardware. Seat/mirror/steering wheel settings, Apple CarPlay, garage door opener... everything has to be redone.
I saw other people using the term, and I'm assuming it means just DreamDrive, as opposed to Premium or Pro.
EDIT: I'm not sure what the full difference is.
If your decision making process is anything like mine, it's hard to call that one a "regret". I would never have ponied up the extra dough for just a promise that something come to me at some indeterminate point in the future. Back in February when I pulled the trigger, they were throwing in DD...
You don't need to put it in park, but I've started to do so anyway. If I'm in R (in my driveway and not moving) and a car comes up the street, that cross-traffic collision warning harshes my mellow, man.
If it's snowing, I've got bigger things to worry about than regenerative braking, like how am I going to get my car to the service center so I can buy the all weathers?
That’s awesome. They are a real head turner from the outside, a GREAT car from the inside, and just need more eyes on them. I should have stopped them from singing Happy Birthday while everyone was gathered around so I could find out who owns the other one.