Recent content by th14

  1. T

    3.0 on Air

    Thanks for trying. Appreciate it. Might try a reboot when I get home. Did anyone else get the software pushed again? My car now saying I have a software update available but it’s the same version number I just installed.
  2. T

    3.0 on Air

    Confirming this worked for me after an overnight deep sleep. So icon on the pilot panel bottom row. Whichever is on the left is what the car starts up with. I'm good with that. The orientation even held for me as my preference is North up. The zoom level does not hold. I had to zoom out again...
  3. T

    3.0 on Air

    Was there supposed to be an attachment of a picture with your post?
  4. T

    3.0 on Air

    Think I figured one of these out. It appears whatever is in the first position (lower left corner) is what the cars starts with. By default, the Home icon is in that position so the car starts there after deep sleep. I loved navigation to that spot and my car did start with navigation. As a...
  5. T

    3.0 on Air

    This did not work for me. Under the old version, this is what I would do. Tap on it and the big search window taking up half the panel would go away. The new UX has a search bar in the top left that has shortcut icons for home, work, favorites, and a grid for categories of other things. I...
  6. T

    3.0 on Air

    Update arrived middle of the night. Went ahead and started install via app and enjoyed the new UX on the drive into work. Enjoying the multi tasking. Only slight complaint is the search bar on the map screen. Any way to hide that? Used to be able to hide the larger search bar. This is a...
  7. T

    3.0 on Air

    Nothing came overnight so still waiting. I only got the hardware update about 3 months when my car was in service for something else. I doubt it’s the case that there’s any sequencing based on when someone got the upgrade but who knows the mysterious ways of the sorting hat.
  8. T

    3.0 on Air

    Still waiting. East Coast. 22 Air GT with the upgrade. My main ask is the multi tasking. I leave the map open for traffic but still want access to audio controls.
  9. T

    Gravity or....

    Configured in Sept of 2021 with deposit placed. Got an email later that year in Dec if 2021 that my delivery window was first half of 2023. 6 months later, got an update saying sometime in 2024. Last week, got an update saying it was Q3 of this year. I want the 400 mile range and my plan...
  10. T

    Climate Control set to Auto

    Thank you for bringing this up. It’s been driving me nuts. I actually met with mobile service yesterday in the issue as I was close by their shop. He wasn’t sure what the behavior should be but said he’d look into it. I will post back any useful information. I personally think it’s a bug...
  11. T

    2.0.36

    Just got the alert via the app and installed the update. Same as several others, app says complete but car still says .35. Not real worried about it. Will see tomorrow if anything is different.
  12. T

    2.0.35

    Something similar happened to me a few weeks ago. For me, only certain buttons on the main screen worked. The bottom row of buttons worked to allow me to switch to other screens like Climate and Settings. Then everything worked on those screens. But I couldn't change drive modes and none of the...
  13. T

    Replace entire HV battery?

    Were you driving or stopped when you got the Drive Fault message?
  14. T

    2.0.33

    Happened to me a couple of times. It’s something with the car speaker/ audio system. Not the specific function you’re using. As you noted, turn signal, radio, Bluetooth, tidal, etc. Also, all the audible warning stop working. Seat belt warning. Biggest danger has been loss of audio warning...
  15. T

    How Much Range Are You Actually Getting?

    As others have reported, bad weather and adverse conditions seem to have a more pronounced impact on the Lucid than my Tesla. Not a surprise I supposed based on the efficiency, which I noted above. Had a drive along a familiar stretch of highway. 50 degrees, raining, with wind. Also had 3...
Back
Top