I have both (for use with the home Tesla L2 charger and with the Superchargers). I do use the L2 when I'm at my son's house but I have never used the Supercharger one because as noted above why stop for 50kW? Now that most of the "free" charging has expired for all the EV's out there, I find...
A further note. I said to Cameron that it was a real shame that techs who work in the Service Centers were laid off. He said yes but most got hired back. I didn't know that fact.
I posted earlier on this "Rate Our Service Center" Forum topic about my excellent experiences with Lucid Service Centers in Millbrae and San Jose. This morning, Cameron, (Shop Foreman for the San Jose Service Center) came to my home in response to my request for support. The San Jose Service...
I guess I really don't understand what the fuss about the seat belt warning is all about. The first thing I do when I get into any car is fasten my seat belt. So I didn't even see the new warning in my Lucid until I finally got in and put it in reverse before fastening my seat belt. Only saw...
I went back and forth to Ventura last week and I used the EA Pass+ subscription. Charge twice; Pismo Outlets and Paso Robles. Both locations $.42/kWh after the 25% discount. Substantial savings for only a $7 membership fee.
We have the Lucid and also the Genesis GV60. For the GV60 they do recommend charging to 100% once a month or so to maintain good battery health. That said I don't know if the GV60 has an NMC battery or the LFP. To be honest we have not been charging it to 100% every month. When we had the...
Not sure but I believe this shows my battery health at 93%. 2022 Dream Edition with 25,000 miles:
"vehicleState": {<br> "batteryState": {<br> "range": 563,<br> "chargePercent": 84.00000125169754,<br> "kwHr": 87.55999804288149,<br> "capacityKwHr"...
Not sure if this is the same issue but today I got the yellow warning "Front Camera Malfunction, Contact Customer Care". Also the car was making a loud roaring sound when I was approaching it but when I unlocked it the sound stopped and then I got the front camera warning. Then after I started...
One of the things I directly discussed with Emad a month ago. He was very optimistic about V2H and UX 3.0 "coming very soon" but now that he is gone, ????
I also spent time with Emad and met his wife. They both seemed very relaxed and comfortable. I believe it still had to do with his relationship with the new CEO. So my thinking is if this is true them the new CEO has a lot of work to do to convince me he is the right leader at this time.
The EV60 has an "ECO" mode in which it disconnects the front motor once you reach aboiut 25 mph. Then only reengages it if you accelerate somewhat or immediately after a stop again only for a short while.