Recent content by ralsagoff

  1. ralsagoff

    Sales Dept Unresponsive This Week

    That is the complete opposite of what I’ve experienced. My Lucid AT lease expires on September 16th. Lucid has been calling me every week and sending me emails about my options and what I need to do. They have been incredibly helpful. Their objective of course is to get you to get you to stay...
  2. ralsagoff

    Returning my Lease soon, a few questions

    I have a Lucid AT lease that expires on 09/16/26. Lucid Financial Services has sent me a letter advising me to schedule a pre-return inspection with Openlane. Has anyone had any a pre-return inspection either Openlane? I would appreciate hearing from you. Pre-return inspection allows you to get...
  3. ralsagoff

    Lucid Air versions tested in Germany

    Suspension and road holding is ok but no where near a Porsche Taycan or an Audi e-tron GT. This is something that Lucid should work on because it could be a game changer!
  4. ralsagoff

    Pinning Maps on lower Large Display?

    When is Lucid going to respond to the needs of its owners, before they decide to get another ev that meets their needs? My lease expires in September and I’m looking at Porsche Taycan, Audi G-tron and BMW i7.
  5. ralsagoff

    Lucid Air drive problems

    I guess it’s all a matter of individual likes and dislikes. I tend to follow the Car and Driver reviews of EVs.
  6. ralsagoff

    Lucid Air drive problems

    The interior noise is totally unacceptable for a $100k plus luxury car! You are right!
  7. ralsagoff

    Lucid Air drive problems

    I will give that a try. 🙏
  8. ralsagoff

    Lucid Air drive problems

    Here in Long Beach and Los Angeles, there are lots of pot holes and dips at intersections. So even in 19” wheels at 30 mph, the drive can bumpy. My Model S had better suspension. There doesn’t seem to be any improvements in the software or hardware on the Air. A lot has to do with Lucid being in...
  9. ralsagoff

    Lucid Air drive problems

    My Lucid AT has fantastic zero to 60 pickup but I’m ready to trade that in for a super quiet cabin at high speed on the freeway or 405 Fastrack. A higher suspension of the i7 also helps entry/exit of the vehicle. Even with 19” wheels, my Lucid doesn’t do well on dips and potholes at moderate...
  10. ralsagoff

    Lucid Air drive problems

    The Taycan ev has air suspension and drives real smooth. So what gives with the Gravity?
  11. ralsagoff

    Lucid Air drive problems

    I’ve been driving a 2023 Lucid Air Touring for the last 2.5 years. The car drives and handles better than my 2013 Tesla Model S 85 except for the suspension which is awful. In smooth mode, it does not go well over dips and pot holes. The underside will always scrape the road unless you reduce...
  12. ralsagoff

    Glass canopy or Aluminum roof

    The metal roof is a no brainer if you live on the west coast. You not only get better sub protection but also get better sound insulation.
  13. ralsagoff

    Open letter to Lucid after 7 months of ownership

    It’s been just over one year since I had my Lucid AT. The car drives better than my 2012 Tesla Model S which I still own. However, the Lucid software continues to suck! The Apple carplay has vanished from the screen. The native navigation software is a terrible. The parking function is...
  14. ralsagoff

    12V failure and what to do.

    Moral of the story is that it’s best to charge at home unless you cannot because you live in an apartment or condo building. I have a 40 amp 220 v charger that charges both my Lucid AT and my 11 year old Tesla Model S. Super chargers will only shorten the life and performance of your batteries...
  15. ralsagoff

    BMW I7 versus Lucid Air Grand Touring!

    I had a i7 custom ordered a year ago which arrived last month. It looked gorgeous from the outside in the Oxide Grey metallic paint. However, after test driving it and going back to test drive the Lucid Air Touring again, I ended up leasing the Lucid AT. It’s better powered and it’s a driver’s...
Back
Top