Recent content by prodolf

  1. P

    Driver Profiles

    Log out and back in to the phone app or car? Both?
  2. P

    Driver Profiles

    I have a driver profile in the car. I have the app logged into my profile but the updated app doesn't recognize my profile and is asking if I want to learn how to create a profile?
  3. P

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Such a welcoming site. TBH - I've had so many unresolved bugs and issues I've stopped posting them. Thought I'd at least get some advice from posters on this particular thread whom I know have a lot of experience. Fear not, my participation on this forum is complete.
  4. P

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    I charge a couple of times a week exclusively at DC fast charging sites. Sometimes the car will stop charging at 86% and other times it will go to 100% if I let it, which I don't. My question is does DC fast charging diminish the battery's capacity over time? I exclusively use the dynamic...
  5. P

    Gravity 3.5.1

    Performed the update then removed my iPhone and added it back. CarPlay looks and performs well. Calling appears to be superior. Streaming on Spotify is somewhat glitchy. Map features work well. I like it.
  6. P

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Someone should chart the comment growth over time. I would say that after the release of 3.4 UX the comments really have slowed down. Meaning the bugs and issues are getting addressed.
  7. P

    I finally turned the HUD off today

    I turned my HUD off months ago for the same reason. The front pillar is big enough that I already struggle to see pedestrians when city driving and making left turns with cross walks. The HUD was making it worse because the projected images were registering in my brain as potential pedestrians.
  8. P

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Okay....my reply was confusing. My situation was I launched CC from within the car on the screen not the app. Upon returning to the car, with my happily cool pups, I couldn't get either screen to respond. They stayed in CC mode until I used the app to stop it. All normal after that. I have...
  9. P

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Negative. I turned mine on in my car, not on my phone. Could access screens to end Creature Comfort so had to go to the app to turn it off.
  10. P

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Are you implying I will need an updated Apple app as well as Lucid's UX 3.5?
  11. P

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    It was supposed to drop today correct?
  12. P

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Has anyone been able to install UX 3.5 yet? I came to Lucid in part for Apple CarPlay and have been disappointed it wasn't available upon launch. Now that it's coming soon I'm anxious to hear any feedback from anyone who's actually installed and using it.
  13. P

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Good to know. I'll try the door hack if it happens again. Thank you.
  14. P

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Took my dogs for a ride to the local market and put the environmental control in Creature Comfort mode. Upon returning from shopping and unlocking my car the screens remained in Creature Comfort mode and were unresponsive to touch. I pulled out my phone and used the app to turn the mode off...
  15. P

    QUESTION Concerned?

    I'd kind of like to know if they're going to be around long enough to support my new Gravity DE? Alternatively if the trend continues, hemorrhaging cash, employees and execs, then it may be time to dump the vehicle before it's resale hits "Fisker Ocean" levels.
Back
Top