Recent content by NovemberLima

  1. NovemberLima

    SOLD Selling my Gravity Dream Edition

    I am selling my Dream edition. All the photos and details here if you’re in the market: https://carsandbids.com/auctions/9e6z4Zdj/2026-lucid-gravity-dream-edition
  2. NovemberLima

    Software 3.3.20 Update

    Well, I'm sad to report 3.3.20 has not been a very noticable improvement for me. For anyone else with console card reader issues, that diagnosed as the cause of 3.3.20 failing to install twice. My car had to go into service, luckily the mobile tech here is super nice and not too busy so he was...
  3. NovemberLima

    Gravity- Driving in snow and on icy roads

    Yes, that was the intention. :)
  4. NovemberLima

    Gravity- Driving in snow and on icy roads

    I am running Michelin Cross Climate 2's on 20x8.5 front, and 21x9.5 rear custom wheels (but same size as the OEM "small" rims).
  5. NovemberLima

    Gravity- Driving in snow and on icy roads

    LOL, I didn't say I owned them all at the same time!
  6. NovemberLima

    Software 3.3.20 Update

    Sadly, my install of 3.3.20 just failed for the second time. It tried for almost 2 hours then failed the first time. I contacted customer care and they said they would have the OTA team put it again, but I never heard anything so after 24 hours I rebooted the car, re-connected to wifi, and about...
  7. NovemberLima

    Gravity- Driving in snow and on icy roads

    I have only had one small trip into the snow with the Gravity so far, so I can't say for certain, but I expect it to be excellent. Tires make a massive difference. With the same tires, I feel like my Tesla's (X, Y, and 3), Polestar 3, and Rivian R1T all do as well or better than my numerous...
  8. NovemberLima

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    A small note regarding key cards not working to start the car. My DE was built at the end of September and I took delivery in late October, for what that's worth. I thought I tested everything at delivery as I was already worried about the keys before I picked it up, but I might not have tested...
  9. NovemberLima

    Gravity SW update inbound...

    As a former CEO of a software company, I don't see any reason you can't have the same executive in charge of both hardware and software. He's leading teams, not doing it all himself, so that's how companies scale, and often times that will result in better communication and accountability in my...
  10. NovemberLima

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Yeah, frustrating, but I finally removed our second home from homelink and then the custom button on the steering wheel can actually operate the door. And it’s more reliable than trying to tap in the screen button which always seems to lag so bad I can’t tell if it’s working.
  11. NovemberLima

    Gravity in the wild

    Yes, they are the same size as the OEM small wheels: 20x8.5 front, 21x9.5 rear
  12. NovemberLima

    Gravity in the wild

    Can’t really offer a solid review yet. It handled well and had no slipping on fairly slippery packed snow, but I was driving slow, and did not have an opportunity to test its limits.
  13. NovemberLima

    Gravity in the wild

    My intention was to share accurate data, however it's surprising how difficult it appears to get this. I've done a fair amount of digging today and found different numbers reported for pretty much every spec and every vehicle with quite a bit of variance from different online sources. Sadly the...
  14. NovemberLima

    Gravity in the wild

    It's a pity there's no way to edit a post. I wasn't trying to cheat, I was just a bit lazy and had ChatGPT make the table. I've now gone and looked up the other full widths to make a better comparison. Gravity is wider than most (but not by much), and narrower than the Model X. Vehicle...
  15. NovemberLima

    Gravity in the wild

    Note the first asterisk under the table. :D
Back
Top