I am having traction control issues after updating to 3.4.4 the car is now often cutting power when I go from reverse to drive frequently or even when I accelerate from a stop. This seems to be a safety issues as the car will move very slowly until I fully remove my foot from the accelerator and...
Updated last night. No issues at all today. Key fobs updated. It's freezing cold in Chicago. Car seems to heat up faster and no jet engine noise from the vents. Sound system has more depth and the new park feature works great. Also noticed the center light above the front seats was finally...
Looking forward to this one. Both my front windows had issues when it was super cold and would not move then got stuck all the way down. Both window regulators had to be replaced. Hope this helps ensure this does not happen again.
Just closing the loop here. Both front windows regulators needed to be replaced. Car was done last Monday. This was about 3 weeks in service due to the holidays. Most of the time was waiting for the tech to look at the car.
Thanks for the tips guys. Unfortunately it did not fix it window won't roll all the up and same thing happened to to the drivers side. You would think being able to use the windows in the cold would not be something to be concerned with...
Called service today and they said the car needs to be...
Hi all
Looking for any guidance as service is closed for the day. My car was parked overnight as we were on a road trip in Indiana. The temps were below freezing and the passenger side window got stuck in its highest position and won't drop down below the window frame when we opened the door...
In the very cold that we have had recently in Chicago I am seeing high 1.9 m/kw. Not great also see a power reduced due to cold battery message in the charging screen. Anyone else seeing this?
Installed the update last night. Obviously did not have key Fob update done. So far this morning car is working fine. I will post more on my experience around the general stability of the software as I put some miles on.
I got the same issue as well. I also had the car not start up right after the update. I was able to unlock with the keyfob but no screens powered on I could not put in drive. Took about five minutes of unlock then lock then unlock before the car powered up. Have had screens not turn on a few...
I am a total noobie with charging but wanted to give my experience as I wait to get home l2 charger installed. I tried to use the vehicle Nav to to go to a super charger in Chicago. Turned out it was a v2 non compatable. Connected to the car when I plugged it in then it said stopped charging...