Recent content by mattrub

  1. M

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Anyone have issues with HVAC making high noise when in Auto mode ? If I manually adjust fan speed to the same level as in auto mode it's very quite. I noticed this only after 3.4.1 update.
  2. M

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.0 software update

    I just received the update too !!!
  3. M

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.0 software update

    I'm not sure if they paused the rollout. I haven't received it yet and I don't see anymore messages about receiving it today or yesterday !!
  4. M

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.0 software update

    I'm still waiting for the update
  5. M

    Appreciation post: improved range

    I wonder if there is anything special about this car :) I'm in Austin, Texas, normally warm weather and however I tried, I couldn't go beyond 3-3.05 mi/kwh. Mine is GT 7 seater 20/21 wheels.
  6. M

    Would You Purchase Again?

    I would buy again, loving my Gravity..I had few minor issues here and there but overall I'm very satisfied with the car
  7. M

    Maybe time for a new thread for owners who report *no* problems, (or at least, very few)

    I'm in my 3rd week of ownership and I'm absolutely loving my car. No major issues so far, the only time I had to reboot the car was when my music app froze. I'm finding reasons to drive the car everyday !!
  8. M

    Weird sound coming from the front driver door lock actuator when unlocking

    I do have the same issue on Driver door during unlock. Mobile tech appointment tomorrow, not sure if they can fix it
  9. M

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    It was placed in the front passenger seat
  10. M

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Not sure if that's true. The car home delivered to me had a window sticker and I did not pick an inventory car
  11. M

    Gravity 3.3.8 Released

    Are they release this in batches ? My Car and app showing software is up to date with 3.3.5
  12. M

    Gravity Vehicles Available Online

    This car in Chicago is available for the past couple of days and still not gone..It's a good package, wondering why the sudden slowness.. https://lucidmotors.com/inventory-vehicle?UUID=683b28167ebc86740ec5724f&shortCode=9UJ5QE&id=0000047379&zip=78660
  13. M

    Gravity Vehicles Available Online

    Good car with Yosemite interior if anyone is interested.. https://lucidmotors.com/inventory-vehicle?UUID=683b289f7ebc86740ec5ebbe&shortCode=L8AK9X&id=0000047525&zip=78660
  14. M

    Gravity Vehicles Available Online

    It has Surreal Sound Pro, rt ? I'm looking at the one in DC Metro area
Back
Top