Anyone have the HUD issue where the entire screen gets very bright, to the point you can see the whole rectangular display as a huge pink area around the normal white numbers/speed sign? I’ve only noticed it a few times and on the latest software (3.4.1). I tried to video it but is happens...
A few features I'd like to see:
Easy fixes:
- disable auto lock/unlock when at home. Allow the vehicle to remain unlocked when at a trusted location (aka your garage).
- allow for the back screen to be active when the hvac is active in the back and/or by tapping the screen. I have the lock...
I had this happen tonight on my Gravity DE. Family loaded up, heading to dinner, backed out of garage and it is a big tight so often makes some noises while backing out but then just kept making the noise. I have my parking mode set to go away at 16mph so started driving and went over that but...
I had an issue where one key fob was on a guest profile and the other fob and key cards were on my profile. I went into guest profiles and removed the fobs from all/any guest profiles. Then I locked and returned and used the other key fob, now not in a profile, and it asked if I wanted to add...
My DE is also at Goose Island! Well, I think it is… was told it left the factory a few days ago and just flipped today to Preparing For Delivery. Exciting stuff.
Ordered Black/Tahoe GT with power package 20/21” wheels and all other options in May. Went into production last week … then asked SA if there were any available DE’s (she told me two in California and one in at the factory). The factory one had essentially my exact build and even has the 20/21”...
Ordered a Black on Tahoe GT with 20/21's in May, recently went in production, supposed to leave the facility heading to Chicago Monday (I am in Kansas).... happened to inquire about any remaining Dream Editions (was told there were 3... 2 already in California and 1 at the plant in Arizona)...
I believe the bolt pattern is the same so I think these would fit on my Gravity. May sell with the X or hang on to and try on the Gravity. Supposed to enter production this month. Black on Tahoe GT.
Have any GDE's shown up as available inventory vehicles? Approx 3 weeks ago I was told by my SA that my Black on Tahoe GGT with small wheels was going to enter production soon (all options except tech, did include power) and I should expect 8-12 weeks for delivery from that phone call. Still...