Constant sound when the car is driving, audio

MACOSTEON

Member

Joined
Sep 13, 2025
Messages
82
Reaction score
45
Cars
2026 LUCID GRAVITY GT
I’ve had my gravity for about 14 days now. I got in it today took it out of the driveway, as I drove it, it constantly made this beeping sound the entire drive, for 30 minutes would not turn off. Has anyone ever heard this happening before no visual alert on the screen, just as concert audio sound, almost sounds like as if a parking center is is being accidentally activated.
 
This is the sound
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2966.mov
    17.9 MB
Have you tried rebooting the infotainment?
 
I had this happen tonight on my Gravity DE. Family loaded up, heading to dinner, backed out of garage and it is a big tight so often makes some noises while backing out but then just kept making the noise. I have my parking mode set to go away at 16mph so started driving and went over that but noise continued. There was no alert or message or way to silence that I could find. I pulled over and did a soft reset and it went away. Has only happened that one time, but was strange.
 
That sounds like the proximity warning sound it plays when you are parking and getting close to something. It should have stopped playing when you backed away, but the software didn't update the sound when the sensor cleared. Glad the soft reboot cleared it for you.
 
I had this happen tonight on my Gravity DE. Family loaded up, heading to dinner, backed out of garage and it is a big tight so often makes some noises while backing out but then just kept making the noise. I have my parking mode set to go away at 16mph so started driving and went over that but noise continued. There was no alert or message or way to silence that I could find. I pulled over and did a soft reset and it went away. Has only happened that one time, but was strange.
Another forum member mentioned that they stopped the sound by shifting back into Reverse, then Drive. Maybe some software bit missed the first message of a direction change.
 
Another forum member mentioned that they stopped the sound by shifting back into Reverse, then Drive. Maybe some software bit missed the first message of a direction change.
I also encountered the proximity sound bug. I’ll have to try this next time. It’s easier than another method I found in the forums that I’ve been using: get close to something to re-trigger the proximity alert.
 
Back
Top