Lucid Gravity Touring - Now Available

HC_79

Active Member

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Messages
5,638
Reaction score
10,769
Location
Santa Clarita, CA
Cars
2026 Gravity Dream
Gravity DE Number
68
Referral Code
AWNJLGKT
Touring now available to order on Lucid's website and also in available vehicles

 
Completely surprised there are a bunch available now in SoCal.
Kept that one a closely guarded secret that they were making them in the background :)
 
I also notice that CarPlay and Android Auto are showing in the configurator for both Touring and GT; winter availability.

Perhaps it was already there for GT and I'm just seeing it today.

Then again, I think both were promised by year end anyway.
 
About ~104K for how i'd build it. EPA range of 337 is a bit of a hit compared to a Model X, but not totally surprised. Overall, I think they did a good job on pricing and options relative to GGT.
 
A bunch in Miami now too. I wonder what kind of incentives they will stack on this, including for current Air owners.
 
Disappointed with range. Tag on 7 seats and you would get 320? They should have added a few more battery modules. I don’t see Gravity Touring doing anything for sales.
 
Disappointed with range. Tag on 7 seats and you would get 320? They should have added a few more battery modules. I don’t see Gravity Touring doing anything for sales.
If you stick with a more basic trim within the Touring range, it's significantly less than a GGT. For those on the fence (like me) it's appealing. I'd antiicpate they will apply some incentives to this at some point as well for holidays/year end. They have to move them.
 
Disappointed with range. Tag on 7 seats and you would get 320? They should have added a few more battery modules. I don’t see Gravity Touring doing anything for sales.
I was disappointed at first, but compared to other 3 row EVs around $80k (Model X, EX90, Rivian R1S and Cadillac Vistiq), the range is quite competitive. The more I think about it, the more I appreciate what they did here so that the Touring wouldn't completely cannibalize the GTs sales while still being close to other competitors in range.
 
I say kudos to Lucid for staying on schedule with the actual release.
People were doubting availability would be this year since orders were not open.
Models available for ownership now, not just for ordering.

We knock them when they miss timelines.
This one they hit.

CarPlay and AA on the way!!!
 
5 and 7 seat ranges appear to be the same for the Touring. But on the GT they are different. Hmm.
 
I love the timing & amazed that they also have vehicles available already. Wouldn't it be wonderful it the real world range were 350 - 400 or more?
 
Full specs attached. I am surprised with the battery capacity (only 89 kWh). At a minimum, they should have kept it at the same size as Air Touring (92 kWh). I don't understand the decision to lower the range so much (compared to every other Lucid out there).
 

Attachments

When Motor Trend tested the Touring recently they did a 70MPH range test and got 264 miles with the 5 passenger.

 
Is this going to charge like the air at Tesla chargers or like the Gravity grand touring? I noticed on the site the touring is missing the "Wunderbox™ Onboard Boost Charger"
 
With the 21"/22" wheels, EPA range of 301 miles is very disappointing. That's very average and nothing special. It's on par with the Cadillac Vistiq and lower than a Large pack Rivian on 22s.
 
Back
Top