Recent content by indigo6

  1. I

    Lucid Gravity UX 3.6 is here!

    Try turning off “Rear Pedestrian Collision Protection” in DreamDrive -> Safety Features, in addition to having Rear Parking Protection turned off
  2. I

    Lucid Gravity GT Road Noise

    It was TSB-S0625-001-01, which was actually for a clicking noise. But as part of the TSB they grease the pilot bore of each wheel bearing. The noise stopped after this service visit. They also removed and retorqued the high voltage battery shear plate during the same visit, so it could have...
  3. I

    Lucid Gravity GT Road Noise

    I had a similar sound. It went away after the service center rebuilt the wheel bearings as part of a service bulletin
  4. I

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.4 Software Update

    Actually, I just had to unbuckle the car seats in the second row like @gravity06 mentioned in another thread. I didn’t have to do this before, but gave it a shot and it worked
  5. I

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.4 Software Update

    Tried three times and getting “Update Failed” pretty much as soon as it starts. Service Center replaced my center console (again) a few weeks ago, as well as “fixed” an issue with my passenger seat controls (which didn’t fix the problem and actually broke the massage function) so I’m guessing...
  6. I

    Doors locking with fob inside

    This happened to me this morning when I was waiting for the loaner I had to be picked up. I meant to leave the door ajar but did not. Pressing on the driver door handle unlocked the car with the fob inside
  7. I

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.0 software update

    Updated last week before leaving on a week long vacation. The only regression is that there is massive latency now with the key fob. I have to push lock or unlock many times before the car will actually lock/unlock. Service center is going to take a look next week. I have replaced the key fob...
  8. I

    Gravity software updates

    Just finished installing here. Will go out to the garage shortly and check it out
  9. I

    Rear Wheel Steering Absent or Non-Functional?

    It seems like the wheels only turn when driving. Here’s a video of a three point turn with the rear wheel steering: https://vimeo.com/1148853226?fl=pl&fe=sh
  10. I

    Child car seats

    There are no lower tethers for rear facing child seats in the 3rd row. However, you could always use the seatbelts. Some seats even have a higher rear facing weight limit when used with seatbelts. There are upper tethers for use with a front facing seat secured by a seatbelt.
  11. I

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    My car is in service for the third time for the following issues: There’s a clicking/popping sound from the front end when turning at low speed. Especially so when the suspension is going over a bump. It’s usually just a single click but sometimes clusters a few together. The SC is lubricating...
  12. I

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Seeing some wild stuff with the navigation after it came back from the SC. I did not have this issue before they replaced the center console for the key issues. Unfortunately some of my key issues are back as well. Two days in a row I have had to remove the battery from the key fob and reinsert...
  13. I

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Got my car back from the SC on Tuesday after 22 days in the shop. New center console allowed the software update to proceed. I have yet to not be able to go into drive when getting in the car. A new issue popped up however. The GPS/Nav/Compass is quite erratic. My position constantly drifts and...
  14. I

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Still waiting on the new center console. Service center said it would arrive overnight on Monday, then it was Thursday, and now it’s some unknown date. The car will have been at the SC for two weeks on Monday. It’s been at the SC for 30% of the time I’ve had it. While I still think it’s a great...
  15. I

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    I’ve seen this happen while I was driving. I rolled down the window for my passenger briefly, and the window went all the way down when I pulled up the window switch for a moment. It was unresponsive for a moment and then went back up after a few seconds
Back
Top