Recent content by FlatbushBoy

  1. F

    DDPro inconsistent. Dangerous?

    There are some rural limited access roads that have both traffic signals and, yes, stop signs. But point taken.
  2. F

    US carmakers should be terrified, including Lucid

    Having spent some time in China recently, and a lot of time in Chinese cars, I am totally impressed by them. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if they vacant available in the US.
  3. F

    DDPro inconsistent. Dangerous?

    It worked pretty well for me on the Merritt. But I have other issues. It doesn't recognize Stop signs; the car doesn't even slow down. It's cut off on me twice at splits in highways, once with the car veering across two lanes.
  4. F

    Eye monitoring

    I get notifications about the eye monitoring system not detecting me when my steering wheel is turned such that the sensors are blocked. You would think the car should be smart enough to figure this out and not bother me.
  5. F

    Navigation voice

    I found a solution! I noticed that my entertainment volume would go down at those times when I would have expected a voice prompt from the navigation system. I finally tried increasing the volume when the voice prompt should have been active (i.e., whenever my entertainment volume went down)...
  6. F

    US carmakers should be terrified, including Lucid

    Takata is a Japanese company.
  7. F

    How Gravity handle long parking times?

    My Gravity has been sitting in the cold of NYC for 11 days and has lost 3%. And, yes, I've been checking . . .
  8. F

    Mute button??

    Thanks! Is this mentioned anywhere in the manual?
  9. F

    Mute button??

    Does the Gravity have a mute button somewhere? I use it in other cars to silence the entertainment system when someone in the car is taking or making a phone call.
  10. F

    Navigation voice

    I picked up my Gravity in November. Voice prompts worked fine. Then they disappeared about three weeks ago. Reboots didn't help.
  11. F

    How Gravity handle long parking times?

    Turning off WiFi finally did the trick for me. No more battery drain. To recap, I turned off autolock/unlock, I turned Bluetooth on my phone back on, the key fob is kept over 50 feet away from the car (not in a Faraday box/bag), and I turned WiFi off.
  12. F

    Child car seats

    Are there no LATCH attachment points in the third row seats? I would really like to be able to put a child car seat back there. I think not having them would be a serious fail for a luxury car.
  13. F

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Turned WiFi off and no more battery drain. Question: what is the WiFi connection used for?
  14. F

    USB-A port in Glovebox?

    Thanks. Stuck a flashlight in there and found it. Now I have to get a compatible thumb drive.
  15. F

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Yesterday, I had to manually close the rear liftgate on my Gravity. Hitting either the key fob or the touch screen resulted in sounds like the car was trying to close it but it didn't budge.
Back
Top