- Joined
- Nov 18, 2025
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 16
- Cars
- Gravity
Can someone post a picture of the USB-A port in the glove box? I can't find it.
upper left corner in the backCan someone post a picture of the USB-A port in the glove box? I can't find it.
Thanks. Stuck a flashlight in there and found it. Now I have to get a compatible thumb drive.upper left corner in the back
Don’t be in a big rush. Live View and recording not working right now.Thanks. Stuck a flashlight in there and found it. Now I have to get a compatible thumb drive.
Recording works fine on my Gravity eg after launch control! Just be sure to get a USB A , with more storage capacity than, but at least the write performance. That the manual recommends!Don’t be in a big rush. Live View and recording not working right now.
Doesn’t work for me. I have SanDisk Ultra Fit USB Gen 3.2 inserted in slot in glovebox, formatted, set up in Halo Secure. Have tried honking the horn to activate as well as hit the Halo Secure record button (which just causes a spinning wheel on screen). Go to videos and nothing shows up. Check video storage in Halo Secure and it show I have drive with 480+ GB available space.Recording works fine on my Gravity eg after launch control! Just be sure to get a USB A , with more storage capacity than, but at least the write performance. That the manual recommends!