Recent content by dws3665

  1. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I have had no issues with my fob. It works very well so for - no glitches or delays. (I've had the car 3 days, to give an idea of the sample timeframe.)
  2. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Yes. The icon for Homelink appears on the curved display screen, but when I tap it, I get a UPC code on the Pilot screen saying to scan the code to order Homelink. The UPC code, though, simply opens the Lucid website - nothing having to do with Homelink. My Virtual Orientation guy told me that...
  3. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I took delivery this morning. Still have to get some photos taken, but it all went very smoothly (though there was definitely some figuring out of where things are on the screens). Everything worked (one fob, two cards) without a glitch, and once I had my virtual orientation (which I found to be...
  4. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    My SA is attempting to arrange a Saturday at home delivery for me. Car has cleared inspection in Roswell, as of this morning. (Roswell, GA -- it's not in Area 51, afaik.)
  5. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    My SA has advised that they will deliver to me in Charleston. No date on that yet, as it just got to Roswell yesterday and the inspection is just beginning.
  6. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Apparently my GGT arrived in Roswell on schedule today, as my Dashboard has updated to Preparing for Delivery.
  7. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    So ... um ... another quick update. Sina is no longer with Lucid. I just got a call from his replacement. I have no idea why he is no longer there, but based on what the new salesperson told me about the status of my vehicle, I would have to say that there were some things that could have been...
  8. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I do. He is VERY responsive to emails -- I've exchanged ~5 with him already today -- but he has not been especially proactive in terms of his contacting me about updates without an email prompt from me. But like I said, I usually get an email back from him in ~ 5 minutes or less.
  9. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I am officially in production!
  10. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    The obvious answer is 420, he might have had to fight off Cheech and Chong.
  11. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Checked in to see if the production schedule had changed, and indeed, I'm now told my GGT is scheduled to enter production in the "third week of September" and will be ready for delivery 30-45 days after that. What prompted my question to my SA was the conversations on here regarding the Power...
  12. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I was surprised to receive an emailed invitation to make the switch from the GGT I ordered (and which is scheduled to go into production in "late August") to a Dream Edition, including the "design your own" option. So ... are they still taking DE orders? (I am not interested, but I'm curious...
  13. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    So, I got an email from him shortly after I placed my order ... maybe a day or two? But I had also been corresponding with him a bit to set up and answer questions about my test drive (which was for an Air, ironically). Before yesterday's email -- which was virtually identical to the initial...
  14. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Just a quick update - I placed my GGT order in early May, and I just heard from my SA that it is "scheduled" to go into production in late August. (AG, Yosemite, 20/21, 5-seat, DD Premium ... everything but Tech and Towing). That's about the time frame I was expecting/hoping for. Now, I brace...
Back
Top