Recent content by DryFLyGuy

  1. D

    Spare tire

    Information that may help someone. If you have the tread depth of your existing tires measured accurately, Tire Rack will shave a new tire to that depth before shipping it out to you. You only need to replace one tire which will match the circumference of your existing tires.
  2. D

    Air Version 2.8.30

    Just every other day it seems.
  3. D

    Air Version 2.8.30

    I have the full Dream Drive Pro.
  4. D

    Air Version 2.8.30

    I installed a couple weeks ago. Deep sleep every night with no key fobs or phones available to the car. It seems every other day the Hands Free Driving Assist will work or not work. Tidal will now play one song and is done playing for the day. And I can not send an address to the...
  5. D

    Air Version 2.8.30

    Either my car just needed yet another night’s deep sleep, or my posting of the lack of Hands-Free Drive Assist being available shamed my car into better behavior. Today, the Hands-Free Drive Assist worked perfectly for me. Fingers crossed it continues.
  6. D

    Air Version 2.8.30

    I installed the update a few days ago. With DDPro I also can not get to Hands-Free Drive Assist on the same route it has worked reliably in the past. My car has had a few nights of deep sleep as our garage is underground and well away from our key fobs and phones. Still can’t access...
  7. D

    Does Lucid Gravity come with tire repair kit?

    Lucid’s kit does not work. It will pump air, however, it will not pump the sealant. I have 2 of them. Neither work. The Scottsdale service center had them for a month and not only would my two not work, they could not get any of them to work. They were subsequently pulled from the web...
  8. D

    Lucid Emergency Tire Service Kit

    The problem is…none of them work. I have a couple of them. We had a flat and tried to use the tire service kit. It would blow air, however, it would not power up when asked to blow air and the slime like substance that is supposed to seal your leak. We tried a 2nd one. No luck. We...
  9. D

    Arizona

    We really enjoyed meeting a lot of very nice Lucid fans at breakfast and good look at a Gravity. Really fun event, thank you LUCID!
  10. D

    Tire repair kit

    I have the kit and tried to use it on a flat. The pump would only operate when blowing air only. When setting the switch to inject the goo, nothing would happen. The pump would not operate. We had a backup cylinder of goo. We took the original (never been used) out and put the new...
  11. D

    Navigation occasionally doesn't find route

    I have had the same thing happen. I don’t know why. It usually fixes itself after letting the car sleep for an hour.
  12. D

    Phoenix - Lucids and Lattes at Luci’s

    We would like to join you. However, we have been traveling for 19 hours so far today and are currently in Minneapolis waiting for the last flight of our journey. It may be a bit optimistic to think we will be up in time to meet at 7:30 am. I am sure you will all have a great time. We hope...
  13. D

    How Can I Avoid Flat Spotting My Tires

    I am going to leave our Lucid Air Touring in the garage while we spend time in our WY home from mid April until December 1. Do any of you know how to properly store the car to avoid flat spots on the tires? Thank you for your assistance.
  14. D

    Sluggish after 2.1.52 update.. more glitchy.

    I did the update on Wednesday. Drove the car for the first time since today. Cameras all quit working. I am getting a message that says “Camera Error. Turn you vehicle off and on again”. That did not change anything. Will look into it tomorrow.
  15. D

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    I also want to wish everyone and loved ones safe travel and a joyous Thanksgiving. I don’t post often, I do read the forum often and I do learn alot from your experiences. I appreciate the moderators time and energy as well as all others who post to help us all enjoy our cars.
Back
Top