The Gravity (mine is #66) is my second Lucid. Air GT was first. I suffered through the awful software problems for two years. Finally it got better, but not really good. Having worked with and managed software development I might understand some issues. I hoped Gravity SW built on top of the Air...
I got my Gravity DE three weeks ago. I traded a 2022 Air GT. I lived through a 20 months of slowly correcting many SW issues, some bugs but some just poor code writing or user needs definition.
Unfortunately I found the same disease repeated. I would list some, which are very annoying and hard...
Got mine three days ago. Seeing same issues like tho other owners but today i got a new and bad one: car was used for a short drive in the morning, then sat parked for 2 hours after which…..the main screen shows: BRAKE PERFORMANCE REDUCED » (what in the world this notification means??!!). The...
Compared with the first season (2022) the app is much better. However, it is acceptable now. If you want to see a disastrous app, check the GM for Cadillac Lyriq! It is deplorable and hard to believe a company like GM is not ashamed of such product
Happy New Year to every Lucid Owner. I have both a Lucid GT and a Tesla Model X Plaid. The Model X is the third one I have, first one being bought in 2016. So, I have some experience.
It is true that Tesla had its own problems early on and that in terms of controls it went a bit too far in...
I believe they are still dreaming about it. IMHO, the whole software was done poorly and late and they have serious problems doing the updates: this is why the "release notes" for each update are at best vague - they tell you" with this update we improved some items in the ...blah, blah and...
I have the GT since April last year> I also have a Tesla ModelX and I am using the navigation systems in both cars. In the beginning I was just surprised by the poor state of the maps. They were missing a lot of important locations ( I live in Miami). With time this has improved but, as of...
I have a new model X which is the third since 2016. I own a Lucid GT and is hard to compare. The Lucid software and user interface is still a mess unfortunately. Also the motor whine is far stronger than even in the 2016 Tesla.
I own a GT with 21” wheels since April. The car is definitely nice. Mine has very few trim or body problems quite in line with what Tesla has these days. However the car has (still) annoying software issues. Until the recent version (2.X) the software was unacceptable. The v2 improved on many...
Very happy to hear that you have a great first driving impression. Most likely you have not driven a Tesla model S or X before. Nonetheless the car is driving very nicely although the whine of the motor is quite audible.
But the software is a near disaster. You will experience yourself once...
The autonomous drive feature is one big feature. But the software as it is now is still crappy! Try using navigation and receiving/and making a call simultaneously ! Wonder who designed the user experience flow
I hope the CEO will read this post: it is very concerning that the entire software functionality is so flawed! Not just the bugs (one may say inherent for a new product) but for the “user experience flow”. It looks like various “blocks” of functional SW (user interface) have been designed...
I have another issue with the HL control: when exiting the garage, with the car out of the garage, the howling icon does not appear Automatically. I need to click on the icon, then, after a time lag, the icon appears as part of the profile and that needs to be clicked. do you all experience this...
Spotify is ok as well but Tidal is really a failure. Strange because Lucid has sufficient time to test and adjust the software ( I believe is using an API sort of connection).
Regarding the drive functions, the reaction to speed limit warning is too intrusive as is the eye monitoring function...