Yellow Triangle with exclamation mark Symbol

Are you on 2.0.12? I had that after updating. Known bug if it disappears after a power cycle. If it remains, they will have to look at it

Several resets later, no go.
Spoke with Lucid, waiting for a call from the service center in Palm Beach (I'm in Orlando). Not looking forward to the advice they're likely to offer.

Are you on 2.0.12? I had that after updating. Known bug if it disappears after a power cycle. If it remains, they will have to look at it
No, still on 1.2.21 . That was one of the first questions asked by Lucid.

They've had the car since Sunday. No one contacted me when it arrived. I had to call to be told 'engineers in California' were looking into it. Otherwise complete silence about it.

Man, my car has lots of "idiot" lights on it. Be grateful they're sexy ones.
This car is damned sexy... you ever see it next to a Taycan? Me either... I liked it better.
Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_7931.jpg
    IMG_7931.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 78
Still waiting for a call FROM the Riviera Beach service center. I've called, them, the most recent on Friday, to be told the same: "the engineers in California" are evaluating the data. The car has been moved in the lot, but not into the building (according to the app). They've had it for 10 days. When should I stop asking and start with more <direct> terms?

Finally got the car shipped back from Riviera Beach. They had it for 24 days, and told me the problem was a software download fault which put the car in Turtle of Death mode.

Specifically: Verify the customer concern - when shifting from park to drive the vehicle would display a MIL on the dash and drive in a limp state with reduced power. Open FTS Case #2xxxxx for engineer review and advised to perform software flash to resolve issue with wake up signal from the VCU. Perform the required software updates to the latest version and perform post road tests to verify operation of the vehicle - vehicle now operating to manufacturer design. Engineers have reviewed and verified that all signals operating as designed.

I find it hard to believe it took 3 weeks for engineering to sort out this kind of a problem. My suspect is that they're back logged with LOTS of these. Anecdotally, the tow driver noted that Riviera Beach had "lots" of cars in the lot waiting for software patches.
It's running fine now with the updated software. I hope it sticks.

I got this alert while driving in the rain today; no reduction in power or any other symptoms other than a momentary notice that ‘LiDAR is blocked’. After getting home and putting it in and out of Park, it went away. Hoping it won’t return tomorrow.

I got this alert while driving in the rain today; no reduction in power or any other symptoms other than a momentary notice that ‘LiDAR is blocked’. After getting home and putting it in and out of Park, it went away. Hoping it won’t return tomorrow.
I get that too sometimes in the rain or snow but it never lasts long

I'm fortunately not cursed with those. My car is wrapped, but the sensors are clear. I do get a varying array of overlays on my back up camera: sometime a red line, sometimes 2 white lines, sometimes the psychedelic wave motion, but usually a random combo of them. As an old school guy, I just use the mirrors.

Back