- Joined
- Oct 3, 2025
- Messages
- 53
- Reaction score
- 63
- Cars
- Gravity GT,Tesla Model S
- Air DE Number
- 2
I was not aware when I ordered my Gravity that it came with only one Key Fob and 2 cards. I asked if I could order a second one and was told that I would need to speak to service which I did and I learned that a Key Fob cost $106 and Programming cost $246.06 i said OK and learned that there were no Key Fobs in stock. I asked if I could order one and just let me know when it would be available. I was told that I should call every 2 weeks to see if any have arrived until they do arrive. I was disappointed that I would not simply place an order or be placed on a contact list for an email when they do arrive but that is the Lucid system. I contacted the national customer support line and was told that they understood the challenge and I asked if there was a way to see if another service center in the country might have one that I could purchase and the person at the national customer support line said NO. They would call the closed service center and that they would call me back which they did but they told me that the best plan would be for me to contact the local service center.
Not actually helpful as this is the first dealership that does not allow you to order a part in advance.
So if anyone has any ideas on how to obtain or order a Key Fob, I would love to hear it!
Not actually helpful as this is the first dealership that does not allow you to order a part in advance.
So if anyone has any ideas on how to obtain or order a Key Fob, I would love to hear it!