Window opening

Last weekend same thing (without the fresh snow). I found the car with the passenger side rear window open 1 inch. Seems to always be the same window. Windows are fully up when I park and plug in. The window goes down sometime between parking on Friday afternoon and getting back to the car on Sunday afternoon. Very annoying, especially when the rear seat is buried in snow.
 
First time I went West to ski went to Heavenly. Got there at 8 am on Saturday ... parking lot was empty? Didn't know Western skiers slept late. Rode up Gunstock = it was steep and flat ??? Locals on quad were commenting on "ice" ??? it was 20 feet of packed powder. Long ride up; thought I was at top then entire mountain rose above me !!! Saw the most beautiful women wearing painted-on "snow pants". Snow was awesome = unlike anything East. At end of day long line to lift going DOWN ? What a bunch of losers ... West Coast (pardon the expression) "skiers". Gunstock had Volkswagen-sized moguls. Line down was ridiculous, and slope was guarded by ski patrol ???? I ducked the rope and went anyway...under the chair. Made about 3 turns (was at sea level yesterday...not ready for the thin air) and yard saled. Got much applause from people on chair. Humiliated, gathered gear the next 500 feet down amongst the moguls. Loved it! The women skiers in Tahoe ... to die for.

Still, there is nothing like East Coast skiing. If you grew-up on boiler plate ... granite ledges ... tree stumps ... bare ground, in the eyeball- freezing cold;
you kinda miss it.

sick.

Oh, forgot where I was. So, how about those windows ?
Heavenly is a zoo every wknd... best to only go there on weekdays (hmmm... @TahoeMichael, should we tell him about Mt Rose & Kirkwood?)

PS: @Pragmatic, sorry about your faulty window...probably needs a new regulator as numerous owners have reported this
 
Back
Top