Why doesn't Apple include Lucid in CarPlay list?

AZLucidGuy

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT, Tesla 3
Does anyone know why Apple does not include the Lucid Air in the list of "Available Models" with CarPlay? After all the build up to the release of CarPlay in our beloved Lucid Air's you would think that Lucid would have been added from day one. For reference Apple lists Lada cars (Made in Russia), but no Lucid... Good grief.

Does anyone know why Apple does not include the Lucid Air in the list of "Available Models" with CarPlay? After all the build up to the release of CarPlay in our beloved Lucid Air's you would think that Lucid would have been added from day one. For reference Apple lists Lada cars (Made in Russia), but no Lucid... Good grief.

That list has been out for a while and we have only had CarPlay for a Short period of time. I’m sure it will get updated.

That list has been out for a while and we have only had CarPlay for a Short period of time. I’m sure it will get updated.
Yeah, this. Left hand/right hand syndrome applies at Apple too. :)

True but it's just an update to a web page, not like it's a printed brochure. I would think that Lucid would try to push Apple on this easy update. Lucid needs all the exposure that they can get and this is free publicity. I know it's all a minor issue. But Apple went to the trouble to include obscure car brands and should at least get Lucid in the list.

True but it's just an update to a web page, not like it's a printed brochure. I would think that Lucid would try to push Apple on this easy update. Lucid needs all the exposure that they can get and this is free publicity. I know it's all a minor issue. But Apple went to the trouble to include obscure car brands and should at least get Lucid in the list.
This is the same article I put in my thread where I thought Lucid always gets the short end of the stick

Seems Lucid gets pushed to the side a lot

You’re assuming Lucid can even Apple on the phone.

Back